Facelift ....LP570 bumper on my '04

gemlender

Thanks to Will @ SP Engineering for all the help with supplying me with the facelift for my 04 Gallardo. It took a while to come in but it was worth the wait. I still need to paint the orange frame behind the grills black but I was happy with how it looks. The fitment was a little tricky but with a little work it came out great. The Carbon Fiber looks fantastic.

post-21505-1312169479_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1312169498_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1312169516_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1312169534_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1312169551_thumb.jpg

post-21505-1312169563_thumb.jpg

Looks great, sure changes the whole look of the car. I am thinking about going with the 570 too, but painting the bottom part black to match the SE trim.

What was the issue with the fitment? What did the body shop charge you?

Looks great, sure changes the whole look of the car. I am thinking about going with the 570 too, but painting the bottom part black to match the SE trim.

What was the issue with the fitment? What did the body shop charge you?

Thanks...sent you a PM

:wub:

Oh, wow! That really looks good!!!!!

Carbon fiber mirrors would set the car off!

+1

I would spray the washers black or go CF from RSC on them as well while you're at it, good job!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Thanks to Will @ SP Engineering for all the help with supplying me with the facelift for my 04 Gallardo. It took a while to come in but it was worth the wait. I still need to paint the orange frame behind the grills black but I was happy with how it looks. The fitment was a little tricky but with a little work it came out great. The Carbon Fiber looks fantastic.

Looks great Kerry.. Sorry for the lead time on the grilles :eusa_wall:

Thanks...sent you a PM

Nice fitment... can't wait to fit it on my spyder.. btw, i just drop off everything to the bodyshop, can you also pm me what to look at when install..tks.. really nice..

The orange washer looks fine... people just not used to it.. look at it couple more times guys..

Need carbon mirror for sure..

Nice fitment... can't wait to fit it on my spyder.. btw, i just drop off everything to the bodyshop, can you also pm me what to look at when install..tks.. really nice..

The orange washer looks fine... people just not used to it.. look at it couple more times guys..

Thanks guys for the good feedback and comments. I personally like the orange washers. If I change them it will be for the CF ones. The mirrors are next to do in CF.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Thanks guys for the good feedback and comments. I personally like the orange washers. If I change them it will be for the CF ones. The mirrors are next to do in CF.

Looks fabu-loso Kerry

Good luck on your install, take some pictures and post when you're done!

looks GREAT. I need to update mine also. I am debating if I should do 570 or 560 on mine. I do love the CF look and CF mirrors.

• 3 weeks later...
:iamwithstupid:

lets see more! Scotty more of your spyder please!!!

that's the best looking G Spyder I've seen! Photos by scott597.

6115351270_bc6fc3942e_b.jpg

6115351792_d476affb79_b.jpg

6115352214_f81246fcf4_b.jpg

6114806911_bfcf011348_b.jpg

That looks like very good fitment on the 570 bumper. There is basically no hood gap and a nice tight line. Looks great!