For IAA 2011

a007apl

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallardo replacement this year I'm not believe because 2 new models in 2011 not good, Gallardo replacement good to see in Geneva 2012.

Sesto Elemento Special edition, its is I'm believe...

But the Sesto isn't new.

We want 4 doors damit!

Exactly! I want to see an Estoque. I love those cars. Really, all you have to do is slap a new body on the A8, drop the LP560 motor, or a de-tuned 6.5-liter in it and call it good.

I think it will be the street legal version of Sesto Elemento concept car, but it cpuld be the Aventador Roadster too

but it could be the Aventador Roadster too

I'd hope not. At least not yet. I mean the first 18 months of production are sold out. The first ones are just getting delivered. I would be pissed if i was an Aventador "owner"

I'd hope not. At least not yet. I mean the first 18 months of production are sold out. The first ones are just getting delivered. I would be pissed if i was an Aventador "owner"

Why? Couple and convertible buyers are a different market. I don't think many people who wanted a convertible version jumped on the coupe.

That said, I doubt its the roadster. My guess is Gallardo version with dual clutch.

Well the poster says "Racing" so I'm lead to believe something to do with the Sesto. But then it also says "new" so I think maybe a preview of what the new G might look like. As cool as it would be I doubt it's going to be the Estoque. My heart hopes for the next G replacement but by brain says its gonna be a Sesto related thing.

it's 100% the Sesto Elemento street legal.

next year the Cabrera (Geneva?) and Aventador roadster (Frankfurt?)

ciao

Are you saying its going to be US street legal, Euro, or both?

i mean something you can use on a open road with a plate, Euro 5 pollution certified.

street legal?

Something you can drive on an open road everywhere in the world

ciao