For IAA 2011

a007apl

I'd be surprised to see anything done to the Aventador. I hope they hold off on the roadster version till next year. They need to let the new one settle in a bit. Look for an SV model in a few years or so.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be surprised to see anything done to the Aventador. I hope they hold off on the roadster version till next year. They need to let the new one settle in a bit. Look for an SV model in a few years or so.

but what evil can be? "racing towards Frankfurt" means it should not be a Coupè or a Sedan, the Lambo site is blocked for one week so it cannod be a simple Gallardo GTR street legal...

it can be just three things (in my personal order):

-the Sesto Elemento mixed with the LP700 to generate a 1 million car.

-the new Cabrera or whatever is the name of Gallardo replacement

-a LP700 GTR RWD

I'm really curious and willing to discover what it is.

ciao

but what evil can be? "racing towards Frankfurt" means it should not be a Coupè or a Sedan, the Lambo site is blocked for one week so it cannod be a simple Gallardo GTR street legal...

it can be just three things (in my personal order):

-the Sesto Elemento mixed with the LP700 to generate a 1 million car.

-the new Cabrera or whatever is the name of Gallardo replacement

-a LP700 GTR RWD

I'm really curious and willing to discover what it is.

ciao

It very well can be the latest edition of the Gallardo, based on the Super Trefeo Blancpain crap. A "street legal" Gallardo "GTR" as you put it. But don't expect this to be the final edition. Corporate will pull out on last run for the Gallardo and do some exclusive "final edition" as much of a proper send off this beaten bull corpse can handle.

In regard to your other points.

- A concept is possible, but unlikely. Perhaps we'd see the Gallardo replacement next year when they show the final rendition of the Gallardo.

- The new "Cabrera" won't be premiering this year. A concept of it may make an appearance, but i think they got enough feedback from the Sesto Elemento to forgo a whole new concept for the V10 powered cars replacement.

- LP700 GTR RWD will not be seen for at least a few years. And you won't see it in a RWD format. Corporate looks to be keeping any special edition RWD's to the Gallardo platform, (Balboni and Bi-color) Also, unless they homologue for competition, it would be SV to keep with the format. And in regard to format, they will release the roadster version before any higher performance versions. And in the SV, don't look for more power, it will just lose weight when it does. Factory said they are looking more to lighter weight and more efficiency as they feel they've have achieved their hp numbers.

This just in

It will be a aventador with Gallardo mirrors and a exclusive stripe down the middle of the car.

you forgot the Winkelmann signature on the seats and his portrait on the console... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

come on,it's too early to show a new version of the aventador,the murcièlago roadster went out 2/3 years later than the murcièlago coupè...

the R-GT was showed in 2004 at frankfurt ( 3 years later the murcièlago coupè)

they have done the gallardo blancpain street legal for the orient if i'm not wrong.(so it's nothing new on that model)

they can't show a new model of the aventador.

yesterday i saw every trademarks and patent of lamborghini,i have found nothing,only the old URUS name,could it be the new car?

when they showed the ESTOQUE we were sure the name was URUS,and if they are going to show an estoque based car it could be the famour urus or not?

yesterday i saw every trademarks and patent of lamborghini,i have found nothing,only the old URUS name,could it be the new car?

when they showed the ESTOQUE we were sure the name was URUS,and if they are going to show an estoque based car it could be the famour urus or not?

very intersting. So it will be a cuopè/sedan: i sell two tickects for the IAA...

i have just found that website,and it says i'm right with the name urus

http://automenu.com.ua/news/mirovoy_avtopr...amborghini_urus

i used google translate to translate very fast,then... sorry:

Come into play, Lamborghini Urus!

Lamborghini has long promised to bring in Frankfurt something new. From today, the promises and added a teaser of the "new." Now all we have is an image of red marks from the tires on a black background and a message saying about the presentation of new products in Frankfurt. Italians name-calling it Super Sport. You may think that other models do not sport brands.

Well it will be a model? It is unlikely that this will be the concept of an SUV, because such a model can not be called "super sport". This may be a production version of the supercar fighter Sesto Elemento. It may be a roadster Aventador, although on the other hand, the hype around the compartment has not yet subsided, and not entirely reasonable so soon release an open version. And it can be Estoque?

But most likely it will be a Lamborghini Urus. What, never heard of it? Urus - this is, we can say super Aventador, designed to put the blades Ferrari F70 (changer Enzo). Urus I will be completely carbon body, a modified chassis from Aventadora, the same engine but rated at more than 800 hp, which will accelerate to 100 km / h in less than 3 seconds.

Of course, it could be a teaser for the next (probably the one hundredth) limited-edition Gallardo. But we do not think so.

i have just found that website,and it says i'm right with the name urus

http://automenu.com.ua/news/mirovoy_avtopr...amborghini_urus

i used google translate to translate very fast,then... sorry:

GREAT FIND!!!!!

now we know what was the Aventador mule with Veyron wheels: that is the 1 million Urus, the F70 conteder.

i report this from www.autoblog.it, november 20, 2009: they were right.

"Lamborghini si prepara a presentare l’erede della Murcielago, la Jota, ma avrebbe anche allo studio un nuovo modello, chiamato Urus (nome già ipotizzato a suo tempo per la Estoque), da contrapporre all’erede della Ferrari Enzo. I progetti Lamborghini non sarebbero direttamente collegati, infatti la Urus potrebbe utilizzare una versione rivista e corretta del futuro telaio in carbonio della Jota. La carrozzeria dovrebbe essere totalmente in fibra di carbonio e corredata da appendici aerodinamiche attive. Le due supercar dovrebbero utilizzare lo stesso e rinnovato V12 6 litri, con step di potenza diversi: circa 700Cv per la Jota e circa 800 Cv per la Urus: se così fosse la Urus potrebbe persino raggiungere i 100 km/h in meno di 3 secondi.

Il debutto della Jota è atteso nel corso del 2010, mentre la Urus potrebbe fare il suo debutto nel 2011 ed essere nei garage dei più facoltosi collezionisti del globo nel 2012."

"Lamborghini prepares to present the successor to the Murcielago, the Jota, but would also have to study a new model, called Urus (as already suggested for the Estoque at the time), as opposed to the heir of the Ferrari Enzo. Projects Lamborghini would not be directly linked, in fact, the Urus could use a revised and corrected version of the future carbon frame of Jota. The body should be completely carbon fiber, and accompanied by active aerodynamic. The two supercars should use the same 6-liter V12 and renewed, with different steps of power: 700Cv about the Jota, 800 hp for the Urus: If this were the Urus could even reach 100 km / h in less than 3 seconds .

The Jota is expected to debut in 2010, while the Urus could make his debut in 2011 and be in the garages of the wealthy collectors of the globe in 2012. "

we have 800+ HP D.I. Urus: well done Dario, well done Lambo! No more doubt about it, this is 100% sure, it cannot be anything else, this fits all things, the mule, the patent/trade mark, the site, the teaser.

Give me back my tickets...

ciao

GREAT FIND!!!!!

now we know what was the Aventador mule with Veyron wheels: that is the 1 million Urus, the F70 conteder.

i report this from www.autoblog.it, november 20, 2009: they were right.

"Lamborghini si prepara a presentare l’erede della Murcielago, la Jota, ma avrebbe anche allo studio un nuovo modello, chiamato Urus (nome già ipotizzato a suo tempo per la Estoque), da contrapporre all’erede della Ferrari Enzo. I progetti Lamborghini non sarebbero direttamente collegati, infatti la Urus potrebbe utilizzare una versione rivista e corretta del futuro telaio in carbonio della Jota. La carrozzeria dovrebbe essere totalmente in fibra di carbonio e corredata da appendici aerodinamiche attive. Le due supercar dovrebbero utilizzare lo stesso e rinnovato V12 6 litri, con step di potenza diversi: circa 700Cv per la Jota e circa 800 Cv per la Urus: se così fosse la Urus potrebbe persino raggiungere i 100 km/h in meno di 3 secondi.

Il debutto della Jota è atteso nel corso del 2010, mentre la Urus potrebbe fare il suo debutto nel 2011 ed essere nei garage dei più facoltosi collezionisti del globo nel 2012."

"Lamborghini prepares to present the successor to the Murcielago, the Jota, but would also have to study a new model, called Urus (as already suggested for the Estoque at the time), as opposed to the heir of the Ferrari Enzo. Projects Lamborghini would not be directly linked, in fact, the Urus could use a revised and corrected version of the future carbon frame of Jota. The body should be completely carbon fiber, and accompanied by active aerodynamic. The two supercars should use the same 6-liter V12 and renewed, with different steps of power: 700Cv about the Jota, 800 hp for the Urus: If this were the Urus could even reach 100 km / h in less than 3 seconds .

The Jota is expected to debut in 2010, while the Urus could make his debut in 2011 and be in the garages of the wealthy collectors of the globe in 2012. "

we have 800+ HP D.I. Urus: well done Dario, well done Lambo! No more doubt about it, this must be sure.

Give me back my tickets...

ciao

SWEET.we only need pictures :eusa_dance:

ps: the only image i can find is that one 341409712.jpg

Their logic doesn't make sense to me. Why would Lamborghini try to match blades with the Enzo? It's been dethroned for some time.

I don't think you'll see a Urus or Jota this year. Not for at least two more years.

Their logic doesn't make sense to me. Why would Lamborghini try to match blades with the Enzo? It's been dethroned for some time.

I don't think you'll see a Urus or Jota this year. Not for at least two more years.

No no no

Everything fits, we also understand why the LP700 does not have the Direct Injection, why there aren't mules of a sedan or a coupè and there is just an Aventador mule, that is not a new thing but planned years ago, why the site is closed (it must be the flagship, no less), why the writing "racing" in red and so on. Everything fits, really everythings.

I BET

ciao

This thread sucks.

We have a whole lot of speculation from people claiming reliable sources that both contradict each other and general logic. :eusa_wall:

we can bet

For me, a007apl, is a new Super Car, Front Engine.

4 day for......

3º model to enter in production, 2012.

For me, a007apl, is a new Super Car, Front Engine.

4 day for......

3º model to enter in production, 2012.

that's impossible, this does not fit anything: it's not racing, there are no mules, none here saw anything big or made like an Estoque, it does not fit the teaser.

That would save this thread! Official bets would be fun :icon_thumleft:

we can do like the Duke brothers in the film "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy and Dan Aykroyd: we can bet one dollar, as this is a very important bet like that was...

But you have to send me the dollar, when you will loose, that is within four days, ok?

ciao

My next post (if any guy add before me), its the car.

I'm not say, I'm SURE its new car with front engine, BUT, my soruce send me before many PDFs with news Lambos, Performante and etc, why I'm not agree with him now?

My next post (if any guy add belofre me), its the car,monday or friday or ....

I think the winner should get to select the user names of the losers for 2 weeks

no, i do not like at all this choice.

At IAA there will be a Gallardo GTR for street use and the new URUS/JOTA, an Aventador upgrade.

This is my bet: you can bet the dollar if you want

ciao

that's impossible, this does not fit anything: it's not racing, there are no mules, none here saw anything big or made like an Estoque, it does not fit the teaser.

Lamborghini said that it's working on the handling of the car,maybe "RACING" means that lamborghini is showing a super (road) car,very near to a racing car,it's not necessary a racing car.

betting is difficult just because it's really strange that lamborghini show 2 new models in one year :eusa_think: but i bet on Aventador,Gallardo or Sesto Elemento based model and URUS.

PS: don't forget that Frankfurt is one of the most important event for lamborghini,a lot of new model were introduced there