For IAA 2011

a007apl

More the former, not the latter.

Estoque style...

I'm so confused. Is it a Super T or an estoque or an estoque styled super t?

What the heck is going on here people?!?!?!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like another Gallardo with slight body mods, like the Blancpain edition with a few more Super Trofeo bits. :eusa_think:

Estoque style...

The pictures i saw had nothing of an Estoque related variation at all.

Unless they are doing two reveals at the show.

A Gallardo special edition and Estoque?

My source one: "3 models in IAA, Aventador, Gallardo and the new one (Estoque style)", Estoque its a front engine, I'm not view any picture, I've reports of my sources, hot sources, for me, "Estoque Style" its a one model with front engine, 2 doors, if 4 doors = Estoque.

My souce two: "I've reports of the new model, but I won't add nothing yet", for me new model isn't new version (Gallardo), its a new one, never view before.

IAA next week, top secret, no spy picture no photoshoped, nothing yet for me, Destructo its fast than me for see photos, he now know more than me.

(sorry my English)

[quote name='a007apl' date='Sep 6 2011, 04:52 PM' post='880601'

(sorry my English)

You never have to apologize for your English. You post a ton and constantly contribute to a board that is primarily English speakers. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to posting in English and would never attack you for grammatical errors.

My source one: "3 models in IAA, Aventador, Gallardo and the new one (Estoque style)", Estoque its a front engine, I'm not view any picture, I've reports of my sources, hot sources, for me, "Estoque Style" its a one model with front engine, 2 doors, if 4 doors = Estoque.

My souce two: "I've reports of the new model, but I won't add nothing yet", for me new model isn't new version (Gallardo), its a new one, never view before.

IAA next week, top secret, no spy picture no photoshoped, nothing yet for me, Destructo its fast than me for see photos, he now know more than me.

(sorry my English)

You English is fine a007apl! You help a ton with this board. I'll check some more tomorrow. It's odd, i've seen pics of the next a Frankfurt release, and it wasn't the Estoque style. I wonder what's going to happen then. Could be a surprise for both of us! :lol2:

i took it from lambocars

2012_gallardo.jpg

ok let's start with the identikit,what does it look like? gallardo or estoque?

I am unsure of a polite way to express what a gang fcuk mess that looks like.

More flabby creases than my ironing basket.

ah ah ah come on,it's a photoshop,i have not done the green one but i have done this one. I know that it's not what we are going to see on the IAA but i made an estoque-cabriolet-supertrofeo.

what i have to delete and what i have to add?

post-12198-1315383267.jpg

Thanks, Dario, but i hope it will be somethig completely different from your (well done) renders...

:lol2:

ciao

this is a picture taken today at Sant'Ag@ta of the new IAA supercar without any camouflage: that's a Gallardo Spyder Performante fully modified to fit the new global economy development...

esterne1912382719051322.jpg

ciao

Thanks, Dario, but i hope it will be somethig completely different from your (well done) renders...

ciao

ah ah ah i know but i need pics :D

this is a picture taken today at Sant'Ag@ta of the new IAA supercar without any camouflage: that's a Gallardo Spyder Performante fully modified to fit the new global economy development...

ciao

nice shot :icon_mrgreen: but which is the nearest city for you? modena or sant'######?

nice shot :icon_mrgreen: but which is the nearest city for you? modena or sant'Ag-ata?

they are both at the same distance from my village.

ciao

This has to be big, you don't shut down your entire website for a week..

I was told 2014 for the Estoque though, "we will open a blackhole for ourselves if we launch the Aventador AND the Estoque at the same time" Balboni and Brinkmann told me :eusa_think:

may be a Diesel V6 Gallardo... :icon_mrgreen:

If there is something different from a Gallardo SV or something like that, it will be a big surprise well concealed up to now, as here none knows anything about this car.

The only thing i know is they were evaluating if build a limited number of Sesto Elemento, but nothing else

ciao

Interesting development, as slutpoke says you would not close a website for a week if it was minor, to do it with a concept car is just nuts.

Even a relaunch of a website you would not close it for a week.

If it is a new model the only odd mule we have seen is the aventador with veyron wheels.

Only space for two assembly lines at Sant #### and one is churning out 18-24 months of aventador orders, the other the Gallardo (most probably in performante guise) so how can they produce a third car when order fulfilment of the aventador is nowhere near complete and people holding off for carbon packages until they order so that list could be longer.

Intriguing.

source: www.infomotori.com

"Supercar al Salone dell'Auto di Francoforte 2011.

Tra le supercar, curiosità per ThethetheFerrari 458 Spider per conoscere la soluzione adottate per il tetto. Annunciata la presenza della Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale insieme ad una variante della Aventador"

translated (my translation):

SUPERCARS AT IAA FRANKFURT

Among supercars, there is a big interest to see the new 458 Spider in order to know about the solution found for the opening roof.

A new Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo street version and an Aventador variant has been annnounced.

May be the new Aventador SV model was hidden under that Aventador mule with Veyron wheels?

Who knows...

ciao

No way will we see an Aventador SV the same year the base model was introduced.

could not be a sort of Aventador GTR to replace the Gallardo GTR in the Supertrofeo cup?

ciao