For IAA 2011

a007apl

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wing is huge, does it slow it down like the viper acr? looks like it might adjustable?

2012-lamborghini-gallardo570-4-super-trofeo-stradale-010.jpg

Manually adjustable according to the technical specs over on the lambo website.

is the sesto the 3rd model or wtf?

I'm not have sure yet, but I'm believe the 3rd model, style Estoque, its the new SUV, France Motor Show this year maybe....

I'm not have sure yet, but I'm believe the 3rd model, style Estoque, its the new SUV, France Motor Show this year maybe....

That may be true, but honestly it doesn't really matter.

They don't seem to have the greenlight from their German masters to do anything within the next few years other than the normal G-car replacement and a roadster version of the LP700.

Anything beyond that, particularly the massive expense of developing and implementing manufacturing capability for an all-new third model (Estoque, SUV, whatever), appears to be so many years away that it's not even worth registering on our radar...just as the Estoque itself turned out to be yearrrrrrrrrrrrrs away from production when it first appeared in freaking 2008. :shock:

Bad news guys!

Member of a very wealthy family from Dubai has just posted on another forum that he had got a confirmation from a factory worker that the next Lambo model will be a SUV.

"I asked if we would see the Gallardo successor in Geneva in March 2012 ... he was a bit off-guard ... stumbled and told me he couldn't say it ... but I'm almost sure we will NOT see a new V10 until March 2013 or even September 2013 at the next IAA in Frankfurt.

As for an Estoque or SUV, either they will show an Aventador Roadster in Geneva next year, or at the Paris show, which only happens in September 2012 ... not this year, the IAA in Frankfurt and Mondial de l'Automobile in Paris take turns, they only occur every two years."

Anyone see the maser suv? Shocking.

Yesterday i spent some time in the Maserati stand at IAA with the italian boss of the stand and i was told that the car showed is just a concept car prototype and the real car will be very different everywhere, outdside and inside. The real car will be introduced at IAA 2013 and the deliveries will start in the spring-summer 2014. They showed this study just because they did not have any other premiere and there is a lot of interest for that car.

ciao