For IAA 2011

a007apl

Lamborghini said that it's working on the handling of the car,maybe "RACING" means that lamborghini is showing a super (road) car,very near to a racing car,it's not necessary a racing car.

betting is difficult just because it's really strange that lamborghini show 2 new models in one year :eusa_think: but i bet on Aventador,Gallardo or Sesto Elemento based model and URUS.

PS: don't forget that Frankfurt is one of the most important event for lamborghini,a lot of new model were introduced there

There are too may evicende that there will be an Aventador upgrade: the mule with tyres for 375-380 km/h top speed, the 2009 autoblog article, your find, infomotori.com, an unexplained lack of direct injection on the LP700, the teaser, the word racing, the site closed.

It will be something stunning, big power, big top speed, big moneys.

No, it cannot be an Estoque, it must be the new flagship, an improved Aventador. Do not forget the Aventador is one year late: this i know for 100% sure, there have been a lot of development problems so the car was one year late.

We now understand why the Aventador has just an ordinary finish and costs less than the 670 SV: a "super Aventador" is coming, a car that will cost twice the Aventador.

ciao

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm this uterus talk doesn't sit right.

When the aventador was released who badged it the brand flagship, the press or the lambo press department?

Massive own goal coming up.

We'll know in a few days everyone. :D

yes, but this is a wonderful thread where i can waste some time talking about new undisclosed Lamborghini supercars: what can you find better of this? almost nothing! :D

And then Vyce 77 does not want to bet his dollar: i'm on the lead... :D :D :D

This looks like a Colombo telefilm...

ciao

There are too may evicende that there will be an Aventador upgrade: the mule with tyres for 375-380 km/h top speed, the 2009 autoblog article, your find, infomotori.com, an unexplained lack of direct injection on the LP700, the teaser, the word racing, the site closed.

It will be something stunning, big power, big top speed, big moneys.

No, it cannot be an Estoque, it must be the new flagship, an improved Aventador. Do not forget the Aventador is one year late: this i know for 100% sure, there have been a lot of development problems so the car was one year late.

We now understand why the Aventador has just an ordinary finish and costs less than the 670 SV: a "super Aventador" is coming, a car that will cost twice the Aventador.

ciao

and it could be built on the same production line as the Aventador.

This might explain the large back log as they use production space on the line for this car.

The Aventador isnt even available yet, and they are going to show an upgraded Aventador? I dont think so, not even Winkeldick is that dumb.

Albert-LP, if you clarify completely and precisely what you think it is I will take that dollar bet. Yeah, we are high rollers here baby.

I don't think they will show anything that will be road-ready in 2-3 years.

They cannot get carbon packages sorted on their current V12 (how is that North American carbon fibre research facility working out?) let alone spring a third model in.

my guess is - Aventador version of Murcie R-GT

murcielago_r-gt_img09.jpg

:monkeyleft: i love it

ok now we don't have to think about "how beautiful is lamborghini" try to think as lamborghini CEO,it would be amazing to see an upgrade of the aventador but lamborghini is a factory,if they show all the project in a short time it will be more difficult to project a new car. ( as example look at porsche,every model came out is a little bit different than the previous model) a factory need to monitoring the market,they can not loose so early an upgrade because after they would be left without idea.

don't forget that every car need to be produced for 10 years. people don't even know the aventador,why make an upgrade?

about the mule,don't forget that the ferrari have used the ferrari 348 as enzo mule.if they need to try only the engine,it could be also the new LM002 mule

CONCLUSION: FOR ME,NO WAY FOR AN AVENTADOR UPGRADE.

PS: as i said lamborghini is not working on high speed but try to think at a sesto elemento skills with a v12. if they are going to show a SESTO ELEMENTO v12, we can say it will be something nearest to a racing car

or maybe we can think that the aventador was only a joke,and the murcièlago replacement is going to be showed at frankfurt???

but that's a bit crazy :aiwebs_014:

a "R-GT" of the Aventador wouldnt be an upgrade, nor would it hurt sales since it wouldn't be road legal and would probably be set for the FIA GT.

Who knows, may be there will be a light truck, but i bet one dollar with capt_chaos on the Urus, The new mid engine Hypercar Avendador upgrade.

May be 007Apl is right and there will be an Estoque like two or four door coupè/sport sedan (bleah).

I just hope there will not be only a stupid Gallardo special edition.

Let's go, capt_chaos, we are engaged in the millennium bet: have a good race :icon_super: :D

ciao

Who knows, may be there will be a light truck, but i bet one dollar with capt_chaos on the Urus, The new mid engine Hypercar Avendador upgrade.

May be 007Apl is right and there will be an Estoque like two or four door coupè/sport sedan (bleah).

I just hope there will not be only a stupid Gallardo special edition.

Let's go, capt_chaos, we are engaged in the millennium bet: have a good race :icon_super: :D

ciao

new forum section: "BETTING" :icon_thumleft:

This thread is getting more and more lame

Fixed it for you. :icon_thumleft:

Anything beyond a "Gallardo LP570-4 Blancpain Super Trofeo Stradale Versace Quadcolore Edition" will take a miracle. This is Lamborghini we're talking about...

MILK THE COW

ciao

Done.

This thread is getting more and more interesting, initially didn't think that much of it but after seeing the website shut down...hmmm

They are upgrading the website and other social media sites.. Ferrari has over 8 million followers on their FB page, while Lambo has just created their official page. http://facebook.com/Lamborghini

It's editor is getting bets, the page don't look professional but I believe it's the official one..

OFFICIAL Lamborghini fan community on Facebook. Fan community? :aiwebs_013:

So still no official Lambo FB page...

come on, they made tractors, they still are a bit savage... :D

ciao

Done.

Ok, Captain Chaos, let's go on and call me J.J. :D

I would have preferred Farrah Fawcett, but i was given just Captain Chaos: at least don't bring the doctor too, please...

ciao

Fixed it for you. :icon_thumleft:

Anything beyond a "Gallardo LP570-4 Blancpain Super Trofeo Stradale Versace Quadcolore Edition" will take a miracle. This is Lamborghini we're talking about...

MILK THE COW

I'm expecting one more Gallardo edition after this next one. A final goodbye per say.