UHHH OHHHHH!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nice off-setting news to counter-balance the losses my stock portfolio took today... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Now we can proceed to the obligatory 50x threads with the title "What car should I buy", along with clowns listing their lame suggestions that have no bearing in reality. :icon_thumleft:

I think Allan should buy a Veyron and a Aventador.

OMG OMG OMG ALLAN BUY TEH KOENIGSSGSSSSGEESGGESCRAP!!!! SERIOMOUSLY!!!

Idiots.

He cant....

A) The Veyron is only sold to people how KNOW Exotics, not Ex-Ferrari owner's

B) Lamborghini doesn't make the Aventador with the Bubble top, so his head "as big as it is" wont fit in the car

LOL

He cant....

A) The Veyron is only sold to people how KNOW Exotics, not Ex-Ferrari owner's

B) Lamborghini doesn't make the Aventador with the Bubble top, so his head "as big as it is" wont fit in the car

LOL

Roy, it was in reference to this http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=848558

If you look on the previous page everyone was happily spending Allan's cash like a drunk sailor in a port brothel.

Useless Random prediction. Vboxking won't take a bath on his aven given the demand the car has generated.

Also, Allan should buy Stevie's personal Veyron. I'm sure it hasn't been driven much.

I'm sooo sad!!!!!! I Hate you Roy!!!!!

Now I need to change my name again.....ughhhhh

I did it for your wife, not you, it was so SAD to see a beautiful high class women running around Beverly Hills in a Fiat..

All wrong, we are in the final steps of getting him the new Fiat 500, it is a Special order car..HAD to have it in Monterey Blue with Yellow over the top dual racing stripes..the wheels had to be upgraded as well, as it is going straight to Heffner for a 1/2 turbo kit...intital speed estimates are in the range of 0-60 in 5.9 and a top speed of 117mph.

It will be a ONE OF ONE car....

****and there is a reason for that****

As for me, I like it, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Aventador in terms of speed and presence. The Enzo is slightly more coveted.

The Aventador might have more presence (havent seen one in person but Enzo was jaw dropping). However my money would be on the Enzo in any race and I dont think slightly is the right word to use when discussing how much more coveted an Enzo is than a mass produced Lambo

The Aventador might have more presence (havent seen one in person but Enzo was jaw dropping). However my money would be on the Enzo in any race and I dont think slightly is the right word to use when discussing how much more coveted an Enzo is than a mass produced Lambo

i bet that the the aventador will beat the enzo in any race

i bet that the the aventador will beat the enzo in any race

Not soo much unless you are counting the depreciation race...

Not soo much unless you are counting the depreciation race...

well ferrari claims that the 458 is as fast as the enzo on track so the aventador is faster around the track than the enzo

and the best 0-200 for the enzo is 9.6 ( i think ) and 0-300 in 26

the aventador 0-200 is 8.9 and 0-300 in 24 ( claimed ) , i think lambo claims are true since the last few cars they introduced performed better than their claims

well ferrari claims that the 458 is as fast as the enzo on track so the aventador is faster around the track than the enzo

and the best 0-200 for the enzo is 9.6 ( i think ) and 0-300 in 26

the aventador 0-200 is 8.9 and 0-300 in 24 ( claimed ) , i think lambo claims are true since the last few cars they introduced performed better than their claims

The Aventador will win dead stop, I think the Enzo will win from a roll.. Just because the Aventador went fast around one track doesnt mean it wins on every track, not to mention they used different drivers and the new is supposedly faster than the old, not even getting into the fact its an edited TV show..

The Aventador will win dead stop, I think the Enzo will win from a roll.. Just because the Aventador went fast around one track doesnt mean it wins on every track, not to mention they used different drivers and the new is supposedly faster than the old, not even getting into the fact its an edited TV show..

i don't think the new stig is faster by 2.5 sec