UHHH OHHHHH!!!!

Finally a smart person on L4P:

Today, 02:41 AM

pro-tect mobile

Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both are great cars and have very good performance. But sorry, the 458 is one of... sorry, THE sexiest car ever built. Saw one today at Cars and Coffee and people were flocking to it... not the 10 Lambos that were lined up next to it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are great cars and have very good performance. But sorry, the 458 is one of... sorry, THE sexiest car ever built. Saw one today at Cars and Coffee and people were flocking to it... not the 10 Lambos that were lined up next to it.

I finally saw a 458 for the first time in the flesh a couple of weeks ago. It's a very good looking car; a definite head turner.......but standing next to it, it left me a little cold. I didn't LUST after it, like I did with the Gallardo...

Today, 02:41 AM

pro-tect mobile

Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't know Stevie Wonder was a L4P member! All kidding aside yes the 458 is an exotic looking and very good car but in the end you have to admit that when the aventador hits the streets the 458 will be all but forgotten. It happens to every single car that comes out. Car A comes out and everyone loves it then car B comes it and everyone forgets about A then car C comes out and so on. But we all know how you are you WILL have one no matter what you say now but you just enjoy trolling too much to admit it!

Because the Lamborghinis were fly yellow 2004 Gallardos and a beat up Murcielago. Car will disappear next to the Aventador.

I think the 458 could be a truly sexy car if they lowered the roofline a little bit and made the rear end nice and whole like even the 360s of past.

But as far as the front, it smashes the 360 and 430 to pieces....finally they made the post egg crate look of the 308-355 look appealing.

Sad you try and compare Lambos flagship to Ferraris entry level ride... An Aventador will dissapear next to a 7yr old Enzo...

Sad you try and compare Lambos flagship to Ferraris entry level ride... An Aventador will dissapear next to a 7yr old Enzos PRICE...

Fixed

I dunno, I think the shock of the new would attract a greater crowd to the Aventador.

But the Enzo is probably THE modern day Ferrari that I would go out of my way to have a look at.

For my money this is, hands down, the sexiest car ever built.

That's the weird thing about the Enzo. With other cars, you have middle ground on where you stand with the looks. The Enzo doesn't have that. You either like it, or you don't.

As for me, I like it, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Aventador in terms of speed and presence. The Enzo is slightly more coveted.

Another thing that worries me is if the Enzo replacement (F70) will put the Aventador to shame to the same degree that the Enzo put to shame a regular 6.2L Murcie.

Exactly.. it sucks when cars APPRECIATE

That is true and it is great when a car appreciates that much in such a small amount of time but its price when it first came out was about twice as much as the Aventador.

Another thing that worries me is if the Enzo replacement (F70) will put the Aventador to shame to the same degree that the Enzo put to shame a regular 6.2L Murcie.

Not the same price point so always going to be in the shadow.

Sad you try and compare Lambos flagship to Ferraris entry level ride... An Aventador will dissapear next to a 7yr old Enzo...

Who said it's even a comparison? It isn't. Aventador >> 458. Price isn't even that far off. 458's go for what, about $300K +/- 10K depending on used and such? A new Aventador will come in probably around $400K. It's not like comparing a $20K car to a $120K car. The prices aren't much different at that price point.

Sad to see you compare the L flagship against the F halo car. Also, the Enzo will disappear next to a 20 year old F1 LM and a few year old Zonda, so what's your point?

Aventador and 458 are two regular production cars at high prices and are both more or less available now. I think a comparison, if you even try to make one, is fair.

Enzo is a mess (front-to-driver is fantastic, love it, but is quickly ruined by the second half of the car from the driver on back, which is a godawful abortion for the eyes).

458 has grown on me a bit since Allan has been mind-fcuking the board every goddamned day about the car, I am starting to get Stockholm Syndrome when it's not mentioned for more than a few hours. But it's still on my "ugly" list for the most part (front air-intakes are stupidly squared/hard angles when the rest of the car is a complex curve, headlights are silly, rear is trying WAY too hard to be "artistic" or "avant-garde", triple exhaust is gay, etc, etc).

Prefer the Lambo wedges still, even though the Attentionwhore borrows too much from the Gallardo and Murcie parts-bin in terms of its looks.

But as I've said before, I'll gladly take the LP700's "safe" look, even if it's not ground-breaking, over something that's awful. They EASILY could have fucked that car up and we'd all be sitting here saying "omg, I have to look at the LP700 for the next decade and it's awful". Right now there are only a few bitter old diehards who have that opinion out of thousands of comments on the board, which is a conclusive non-debatable victory for the car's design. :icon_thumleft:

LP700 is derivative? Yes. Awful? Uh, NO.

Car IS SOLD..it's off to Florida!!

I bought it so I could turn it into an airboat and drive it to the middle of the everglades, soak it in Ferruccio's p!ss and burn it whilst fapping to aventador pictures! :lol2: :lol2:

not. :icon_mrgreen:

Car IS SOLD..it's off to Florida!!

This is nice off-setting news to counter-balance the losses my stock portfolio took today... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Now we can proceed to the obligatory 50x threads with the title "What car should I buy", along with clowns listing their lame suggestions that have no bearing in reality. :icon_thumleft:

Now we can proceed to the obligatory 50x threads with the title "What car should I buy", along with clowns listing their lame suggestions that have no bearing in reality. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I dunno, I think the shock of the new would attract a greater crowd to the Aventador.

But the Enzo is probably THE modern day Ferrari that I would go out of my way to have a look at.

:iamwithstupid: