2013 Dodge Viper spied

voltaren

It looks like it has the ACR hood scoop. I love Viper's too. I wonder if it will have the chassis of the SLS, since Dodge developed it for the Viper originally.

better have 700HP.....

2013-dodge-viper-spy-shots-003.jpg

So basically will look the same other than a revised front end, and probably more hp?

no, they just have the new front end stuck on a older car in the test mule....

So basically will look the same other than a revised front end, and probably more hp?

no, they just have the new front end stuck on a older car in the test mule....

I know a couple guys who have been driving the Gen V mules, which are IV's with the new motor/drivetrain. I don't think you can base the overall look on this car at all.

But from what I hear the new motor is supposed to be NASTY!

And the handling... Well....

Don't take this offensively, but anyone who says the Viper doesn't handle needs more seat time. They take some getting used to, but with a little setup they will rip this shit out of most anything on the street.

I agree the interior was terrible, other than the seats in the GTS which are amazing.

I seond the fact about the vipers handling. Its a car that can easily bite you in the ass but thats just because of how raw and torquey they are. People who are familiar with them can really toss them around tracks...

Don't take this offensively, but anyone who says the Viper doesn't handle needs more seat time. They take some getting used to, but with a little setup they will rip this shit out of most anything on the street.

I agree the interior was terrible, other than the seats in the GTS which are amazing.

Agreed! Loved my GTS and the seats were great!

None taken! I was younger when I drove it, without a lot of seat time. Luckily it was driven at a track and not on the street. These cars are true widow-makers! In the hands of someone who knows what they're doing (or has seat time in one) they can be a deadly weapon, but they are not easy to jump into and just drive fast.

• 3 weeks later...

While I'm sure the performance will be great, I have a feeling that the actual cars will be more tamed down in styling (Just like the last gen III vipers).

Can't wait to see the new revision. My viper was solid when I had it. But with all that hp & tq, one can get in trouble real fast if not careful enough.