I am soooo pissed right now

TRANSAMERA

Audi can go fcuk themselves, really, they can!

My 3-4 month old RS5 is now the old modell............... How can they release a 120K car and refresh it so close to it's launch?!

My friend has had his RS6 for over 2 years and it is still the latest RS6 and at the same time my -11 RS5 is looking like an older model...

It is a JOKE, I will be selling my RS5 and switiching brands, I am furious at them for doing this, assholes!!!!

Rant over!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a matter of the RS5, but a matter of the A5. Technically the RS4 was only out for a year or two before Audi came out with the B8 platform for the A4. Of course they discontinued the RS4 in the mean time which they didnt do with the RS5....fcuk, just be happy you have one and like the way it looks...

Technically the RS4 was only out for a year or two before Audi came out with the B8 platform for the A4.

They tend to do it this way. Just look at the just released RS3 on the 8 year old 8P platform. And the new generation A3 is just around the corner...

I see you frustration Jirre, but imagine buying a 2010 GT-R right before they released the 2012, that would've hurt way more :P

no one but carnuts will notice anyways. i also prefer the older look.

:iamwithstupid:

if you do decide to switch to a GTR, I hope to see a picture of you wearing a bandana and a sign I LOVE BILL with the car on the background :thefinger:

Nice job on the thread title cocksmoking cumgobblers :icon_thumleft:

I will not buy a GT-R, no way, it is a Nissan and looks buttugly. To be honest, I have no fcuking clue what to do at all with cars in general, I now have two cars I really don't want but are damn good ones, this paired with other problems in life makes you think, sometimes life truly sucks...

I'm having a very bad day, week and month now, hopefully it will be better and the petty issue such as cars won't even affect one..

Sell everything and get the lp700 or another gallardo or murci to hold you down till the lp... life is too short to not be happy!

Agreed. This is a terrible thing to get worked up over......While i understand the annoyance, actually letting it bring you down seems a bit drastic. I guess annoyances coupled with other gripes have a tendancy to do that but step back and realize you have 2 cars many people will never get a chance to own in their lives...that should make you a little more happy...

Maybe I overreacted...

It is out for sale now, I'm taking a huge loss after only 1000 miles, but I don't care, they pissed me off so fcuk'em!

Maybe I will be in another Lambo sooner than I thought?!

Weren't the car mags reporting this about 6 months ago? I thought I read about this when they were updating the 8 as well...

I do like the old model as well, was there an upgrade in engine specs or just cosmetic... But I do understand, the dealer should have made mention to it, they should have an idea a month or so before.

LOL crybaby thread of the week, if you enjoy the car then who gives a fcuk? Really makes me think you are in it for "I have the latest and greatest " instead of the love of the car, perhaps you should of done some more research before purchasing.

Jirre,I had a similar thing happen to me when I was in high school all though the car amounts were much cheaper.

In 2003 I bought a new Subaru WRX off the show room floor that had been customized with a full leather interior, nice deep dish graphite rims and and a dvd player/custom sound system etc.. I payed about $30 k for it. I was in heaven and all of my rice rocket dreams were fulfilled 3 months after I bought it Subaru released the STI.

A Bigger engine,more power,better looking rims,race tires,brembo brakes,adjustable power distribution to the front and back.

An all around much cooler car. Base price of 4k more then I paid.

Needless to say I was upset :( I didnt know a lot about Subarus when I impulse bought mine and hadn't heard about the new model coming out and of course nobody at the dealership said anything.

That being said ive never had more fun in a car. Rain,snow or shine it was a blast to drive. I guess the lesson I learned is to be grateful for what I had. Some people...or MOST people I would say never get to know the joy of driving a new car. There is always going to be something newer and better. I just try to be thankful for what I have and im even more thankful for what I have because I know what its like to not have at all.

LOL crybaby thread of the week, if you enjoy the car then who gives a fcuk? Really makes me think you are in it for "I have the latest and greatest " instead of the love of the car, perhaps you should of done some more research before purchasing.

Subtlety is not one of your strong traits.