My Favorite Holiday of the Year- Monday the 19th

Roman

WTF Google does'nt have a pirate translate, any pirate dictionary online?

You can change your facebook to pirate. Go under languages and change it to pirate.

It's arrrrrrrguably pretty funny.

:lol2:

I don't see pirate as a language on my facebook. Only in the states maybe?

I see it an one of the choices under English matey.

There's English (UK)

English (Pirate)

English (Upside down)

English (US)

I think i'm going to try UK and see if it's weird or not, Cap'n

As it is speak like a pirate day today I have told one customer I have his family and want £2million for their ransom.

Turns out it is speak like a pirate but not act like a somalian pirate day.

fcuk.

As it is speak like a pirate day today I have told one customer I have his family and want £2million for their ransom.

Turns out it is speak like a pirate but not act like a somalian pirate day.

fcuk.

I told my wife, "Wench, get me my food and ale. Then rub my mast and walk the plank."

Me and my dingy will be on the couch if you need us.

Now here be a tale, all about how me life got flipped, turned upside-down, And I'd like to take a minute, So just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the pirate of a port called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, born and raised, On the shipyard is where I spent most of me days Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, And all shootin some cannons outside of the galleon When a couple of Brits, who were up to some good, Started shippin' gold in me neighborhood, I got in one little battle and me captain got scared He said 'You're movin with your first mate and cabin boy in Bel-Air!' I whistled for a dingy and when it came near The side said 'S.S. Fresh' And it had dice in the mast! If anything I could say that this dingy was rare But I thought 'Yarr, forget it - Yo, mate to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the port about seven or eight, I yelled to the captain 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said 'Fresh' And it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home, smell ya later!' Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!