Lp700 View vs TT_lp560

Nutcase

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that GTT is probably a bolt on running a conservative 760whp at 93 octane. but either way the LP700 is so f$ckin' impressive!!!

you can even see how hard the 700 shifts hit in the video. i think lambo nailed this one fellas and i cant wait to get one :icon_super:

that GTT is probably a bolt on running a conservative 760whp at 93 octane. but either way the LP700 is so f$ckin' impressive!!!

you can even see how hard the 700 shifts hit in the video. i think lambo nailed this one fellas and i cant wait to get one :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid: even with the most conservative power estimates for the GTT, the Aventador is IMPRESSIVE. No wonder autocar, on several occasions now, has called it "the quickest car on this side of a Veyron"

i think he's from Montreal.

that blue tt i've seen here, so we have an aventador delivered already? AWESOME!

I beats the slr, Slr is running Nitto 345 Drag Radials also. 7.30@100mph Stock

Vs 6.9-7.0 @106 with launch( dont really want to break this car)

Your SLR is a convertible though right?

I had a tank of 116 running on the 9psi setting car was never raced but when i took delivery clutch sliped from a 150mph to 210mph pull but not at lower speed. At the drag with launch with r888's i have run 10's with a poor 60 foot 1.9 @135mph (spins hard)

, Clutch is a little so so. As for the lp700 I like to get some mods done asap but there are no parts...

Here i am racing my sl65 (18psi) 929tq 640hp

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
I had a tank of 116 running on the 9psi setting car was never raced but when i took delivery clutch sliped from a 150mph to 210mph pull but not at lower speed. At the drag with launch with r888's i have run 10's with a poor 60 foot 1.9 @135mph (spins hard)

, Clutch is a little so so. As for the lp700 I like to get some mods done asap but there are no parts...

Here i am racing my sl65 (18psi) 929tq 640hp

Kyle_Moar.jpg

I can see it.. Remembering my GTT, on a 20mph roll, it takes a sec for it to build boost... combine that with the Aventadors faster shifting transmission and you can see how the Aventador could hold it off especially in the 1st 3 short gears.. On a roll from 50-60mph the GTT will make up for that.

My GTT on pump gas also made around 850rwhp and with my slow shifting on a vbox hit 140mph in the 1/4, and 60 to 130 in 5.4 sec.

Frankly, I'm surprised, I just didn't think rolling from 20 mph vs rolling from 50 mph would have dramatically different outcomes.

Just curious, in a roll-on from 20 mph, do you think the LP700 could hold off your GTT (@ 1,000+ rwhp) "in the the 1st 2 short gears."

Frankly, I'm surprised, I just didn't think rolling from 20 mph vs rolling from 50 mph would have dramatically different outcomes.

Just curious, in a roll-on from 20 mph, do you think the LP700 could hold off your GTT (@ 1,000+ rwhp) "in the the 1st 2 short gears."

Interesting , i would think the 1000 hp car would have simular issues but get ahead at 110 mph not 130mph , trap on lp700 is still 134 mph.

Fastest slr in world is running 10.2@134.

Interesting , i would think the 1000 hp car would have simular issues but get ahead at 110 mph not 130mph , trap on lp700 is still 134 mph.

Fastest slr in world is running 10.2@134.

You say the LP700 traps at 134 mph ........ What's the ET at that speed?????

Thats pretty good, but need to see the graphs to see the slope of the road..

Allan, from your experience, how much can slopes alter times on lets say the 1/4 mile or 60-130 ?

Allan, from your experience, how much can slopes alter times on lets say the 1/4 mile or 60-130 times?

Its a massive difference. Not only that but altitude, temps, gas etc..

As an example, they allow up to a 3% slope for your 60-130 record to count. On a dead flat road in my Gallardo TT I was getting 6 sec flat 60 to 130.. On another road, same day, close to same time but this road had a .004% downslope I went 5.49 . I still had 2.996 % slope to play with!

On my bentley GT best o to 60 I got was 4.4 when it was stock on the same dead flat road. On a road with a slope ( I dont remember how much) it went 3.9

Its a massive difference. Not only that but altitude, temps, gas etc..

As an example, they allow up to a 3% slope for your 60-130 record to count. On a dead flat road in my Gallardo TT I was getting 6 sec flat 60 to 130.. On another road, same day, close to same time but this road had a .004% downslope I went 5.49 . I still had 2.996 % slope to play with!

On my bentley GT best o to 60 I got was 4.4 when it was stock on the same dead flat road. On a road with a slope ( I dont remember how much) it went 3.9

Could traction have come into play here?