Hope this wasn't anyone on here...

wheeladdicts

WEST MIAMI DADE (CBS4) – Avoid 836 in West Miami-Dade at all costs Friday morning. A rollover crash has shutdown both the eastbound and westbound lanes of the Dolphin Expressway at NW 87th Avenue.

The collision, which was reported at 4:10 a.m., happened on the eastbound lanes of the Dolphin near NW 87th Avenue.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the vehicle was going at a high rate of speed when the driver apparently lost control, rolled over and caught fire.

A CBS4 photojournalist on the scene spoke to woman who stopped her car after the accident to help the two people who were in the car. The Good Samaritan claimed there were two men in the burning overturned car. She said she pulled one of them out but the second man was too heavy. Other drivers pulled over to help as well.

Both men were taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital in critical condition.

836 at NW 87th Avenue remains shutdown. Alternate routes include Flagler Street and the Tamiami Trail.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/09/30/crash...-dolphin-expwy/

836_accident.jpg

Looks like a flat white or balloon white LP640 roadster with Black aftermarket wheels.

Don't know anyone in Miami with that car.

Likely someone that lives in the beach or downtown if they were heading eastbound.

It is actually down the street from where I work.

Looks like a flat white or balloon white LP640 roadster with Black aftermarket wheels.

Don't know anyone in Miami with that car.

Likely someone that lives in the beach or downtown if they were heading eastbound.

It is actually down the street from where I work.

I wonder what they were doing out west at 4am...

I wonder what they were doing out west at 4am...

I was thinking the same thing.

It is usually the other way around. Heading West at 4am coming back from the beach.

There are alot of nice cars in the Doral area though. Saw a nice Black Drophead with 26 inch rims coming coming home from work yesterday.

Damn! Hope they arent too bad off either way

The video at the link said that one guy is burned badly, and the other is brain-dead.

:shock: Damn. It can all change real fast.

This car actually looks very similar to the one in the exotic rental on lejeune and the 836...thats actually the direction they were headed in as well.

:eusa_think:

That could be it then.

Maybe an employee that went out on a late night joy ride?

If it is near the 87th ave area on the Dolphin where the incident happened, that is where the road starts to turn and get really ugly. Pavement has been different levels there for months, and I have come close to eating it several times at only 85-90mph in my 335i. It is usally where my wife grabs the imaginary oh sh!t bar in the car, and starts acting like there are brakes on her side of the car while yelling at me.