2014 LM002

Albert-LP

there are a lot of voices here that say there will be a new Lamborghini sportsuv in 2014.

It will be sportcompact and not enormous as the LM002 was.

ciao

there are a lot of voices here that say there will be a new Lamborghini sportsuv in 2014.

It will be sportcompact and not enormous as the LM002 was.

ciao

These rumours have been around for years... I'm convinced that eventually they will have a third product line. Estoque or LM... difficult to say. Will have lots of Audi stuff on board for sure..

It's the same with all those articles I've seen over many years..

Of course the announcement hasn't been made yet, so there's no telling what might happen until it is.....

AFAIK It's only official when our very own 007 puts the pics and press release on this very forum !!

I have to say that the LM002 is not enormous when compared to a Hummer H2! I would really love to see Lambo make a SUV or the Estoque. After visiting the factory I can say that they do not have enough room in the production line building so a third line would have to be built some where else. I think if Lambo was to build a 3rd vehicle then it will be built at a different factory and it will have endless Audi influence in it. I just hope that they keep a V10 or V12 motor in it.

I would love to see the Estoque first and foremost. Base it off the Audi A8 or A7, drop a V10 in it and rake in the dough. Then add a third line, do a LM again and make more money. Then put that cash back into the brand and make more ridiculious cars! :drunk:

I would love to see the Estoque also, but with Bentley coming out with an SUV it will likely be based off that.

I already posted that in the Frankfurt thread but here it goes again.

A member of a very wealthy family from Dubai posted on other forum that factory worker told him the next new Lambo model is going to be a SUV.

I already posted that in the Frankfurt thread but here it goes again.

A member of a very wealthy family from Dubai posted on other forum that factory worker told him the next new Lambo model is going to be a SUV.

mine source is not wealthy at all, as it's just a factory high level worker friend, but told me the same things.

An exclusive suv would be the easier way to make money and numbers and to give market what he asks.

I was told that it's impossible it will be built completely outside the factory: there will be something like the Gallardo, a lot of things come from outside but the final assembly will be done at Lamborghini factory

Sorry Nathan, i did not read or i did not remember what you wrote in the Frankfurt thread so i reposted it here

ciao

I have to say that the LM002 is not enormous when compared to a Hummer H2!

Yes, sorry, i always forget that i'm writing on a US forum, the place of full size light trucks!

I see the LM with european eyes: LM002 was enormous, but just like an F150 or a Dodge Ram, two enormous things we were not used to see here in Italy.

ciao

Sorry Nathan, i did not read or i did not remember what you wrote in the Frankfurt thread so i reposted it here

no worries, it deserves it's own thread :)

personally, i think i'd prefer the Estoque to be the third model. a SUV could be a disaster visually, just take a look at the Maserati Kubang.

no worries, it deserves it's own thread :)

personally, i think i'd prefer the Estoque to be the third model. SUV could be a disaster visually, just take a look at Maserati Kubang.

I think Lamborghini will do a very good looking superSUV.

Kubang shown at IAA is not even like the true one, this i know for sure: definitive Kubang will be introduced more or less when the Lambo suv will be ready to be introduced too, within three years.

ciao

Certainly a lot of this was discussed in the Frankfurt farce thread. Building a car for a niche segment which is already populated with products from it's sister companies and it's competitor is surely a waste of money.

Would make more sense for lambo to hold onto their title of all out sports car manufacturer by producing a 2+2.

They are seeing €$£ but I don't think they will.

If they want to make money then a baby lambo is what is needed not a lardy tank masquerading as a helpful family car.

All in my opinion IMO.

I heard on another forum from a King that the next Lamborghini is going to be a rocket ship. ;)

I know that my post sounds like a bullshit but the guy is legit. He's a member of the Galadari family.

For those of us in markets with inclement weather the SUV is far more exciting than a sedan. Our roads are filled with trucks and SUVs. There is a segment to be filled here which currently is dominated by Range Rover and Porsche Cayenne and nothing else.