Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This

He mails a letter with the new money location to Skyler, then he's taking the ricin himself and then alling the DEA and going scarface with the M60 at the hangar on Todd's uncle and the crew (including Jesse). He get's caught and dies after confessing so Hank get's the credit.

Marie buys a purple shirt

The End

One flaw: Marie is a klepto when she's depressed...she's not buying anything, she's going on a purple shirt bender. Maybe that's how she'll get killed by stealing from the wrong store...

GOOD LORD! I'm so fcuking anxious I can't stand it! I'm worried that I've become jaded to TV drama now. After Breaking Bad...what's next?? Bravo Vince Gilligan...bravo. :eusa_clap: :notworthy:

Sorry to ruin the ending of the series, but the baby, Holly White, gets ricin in her bottle.

Duh duh duhhhhhhh

Just caught up on the last two episodes...freakin epic! One thing Rob left out of his summary was Walt's "confession" to Jesse about watching and allowing his girlfriend to OD and choke to death...brutal, but it show's Walt's level of contempt for Jesse's monkey ass.

This show has totally and completely ruined Dexter for me. I mean Dexter is a really good show, but compared to this, it blows goats...

Blasphemy!!!...but you are right haha...I love Dexter too but after this...I'm going to re watch The Wire when this series is done.

This show has totally and completely ruined Dexter for me. I mean Dexter is a really good show, but compared to this, it blows goats...

Yep...I've watched Dexter from when the first episode came out and have always been a fan. It's been on a downhill slide for a while though. Cheesy as hell recently. I find myself pissed off and disappointed after each episode this season.

I like Boardwalk Empire and watched the newest episode right after watching that epic Breaking Bad episode. I had to rewind at least four times after realizing I wasn't paying attention and I was still thinking about Walt...Everything else pales in comparison.

GOOD LORD! I'm so fcuking anxious I can't stand it! I'm worried that I've become jaded to TV drama now. After Breaking Bad...what's next?? Bravo Vince Gilligan...bravo. :eusa_clap: :notworthy:

I feel the same way. What could possibly come next?

This weeks episode couldn't possibly be more intense. I don't know how that's going to ever be topped.

This particular episode will be remembered in TV history.

If Brian Cranston doesn't win an Emmy for that phone call, then I don't know what to say. That man can fcuking act!

I hate Marie. She annoys the crap out of me. Is it bad that I'm happy that she suffers in the episode?

:iamwithstupid:

+2

that is so right, i cant think of anything to watch now that this is coming to a close :(

+1 on that too, dexter just seems lame by comparison now.

What is going to be interesting is what brings Hank back. Is next week the finale?

Vampire/zombie apocalypse spinoff? Breaking Dead. Two more to go. Finale on the 29th.

Jesus.

This is shaping up to be a finale that will actually be epic. Here's hoping te corporate hag who mike should have killed, goes out in a hail of bullets with Meth Damon!

When noe-nazi give you ice cream and tell you to cook...you damn well be sit tight and cook...WOW

Next week is going into the history books...

I guess it worked but... But I wished for a "Walt sipping on a drink in Monaco cancer in full remission shaking hands with a new business partner over brunch ending"

Yea didn't want to see him lose it all.