Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely best show on TV. I'm hooked. And how about the very last shot?! It left me thinking "Wow, Walts really embraced his dark side. Crazy finale.

Exactly. Towards the end I started to think the episode was sputtering out but the last minute totally blew me away. Walt is straight up GANGSTA!

Exactly. Towards the end I started to think the episode was sputtering out but the last minute totally blew me away. Walt is straight up GANGSTA!

Yes,that one scene changed the dynamics of everything that had happened! It made me think about when Jesse had Walt on the floor with the gun pointed to his head and Walt is telling Jesse " Do you think I'm really capable of that? Gus must have known everything this whole time. This whole time he's has the upper hand".

Then you see the plant and you realize Walt was sitting out in his lawn chair by the pool planning this every step by step...he's Sadistic and I like it!

awesome show, and this was possibly the best episode yet! How many of you saw Gus walk out of the room in the nursing home and said "no fcuking way"

awesome show, and this was possibly the best episode yet! How many of you saw Gus walk out of the room in the nursing home and said "no fcuking way"

I know I did. When I saw the explosion I said "YES!" and then he walks out and I let out an audible "what the fcuk?" and then his face...that was awesome.

i stopped watch it after season two. it sucked. i couldn't stand the guy's wife.

You really missed out! BTW, can someone tell me how Walt's wife went from skinny to absolute heffer in less than two seasons? WTF happened to her?

Also, when did Walt slip the kid the berries? Are we to assume that he had already given the kid the berries when he was sitting by the pool spinning the gun on the table in the second to last episode?

i stopped watch it after season two. it sucked. i couldn't stand the guy's wife.

That's a shame.

While his wife is a HUGE cunt, not watching the show because of that was a fail.

She's still a huge

Some of the best acting, writing and storytelling on TV period.

Walt is the fcuking man!

You really missed out! BTW, can someone tell me how Walt's wife went from skinny to absolute heffer in less than two seasons? WTF happened to her?

Also, when did Walt slip the kid the berries? Are we to assume that he had already given the kid the berries when he was sitting by the pool spinning the gun on the table in the second to last episode?

That's the only plot hole I noticed as well.

I was wondering the same thing, the only time he saw the kid was when he went to Jesse's house and the kid was on the couch playing video games with the mom. then jesse threw him out, No chance there. Soooo when was it that he poisoned the kid? And if he was going to do that why would you keep the plant (evidence) out by the pool with a name tag on it?

[/quote

I don't think so. The last time he spun the gun it pointed towards that pot with the flower and berries. I think he got the idea at that time to use the berries, but I'm still wondering when he gave to the kid.

I don't think so. The last time he spun the gun it pointed towards that pot with the flower and berries. I think he got the idea at that time to use the berries, but I'm still wondering when he gave to the kid.

:iamwithstupid: Awesome show!

Walt has sure come a long way from S1 E1 when he's standing in the desert in his underwear ready to blow his head off!

• 9 months later...