bring back the 80's!

emilio

I remember reading the magizine those photos are from back in the 80s

I don't remember what it was though :(

I have the magazine. The author hated the Countach, everything about it, even how it looked. I remember reading it as a kid wishing him slow death.. He loved the Vector, which is ofcourse a horrendous pos..

great eighties, years of excess, happyness, welfare, supercars, turbo, Paris-Dakar race, Cannonball Run, Ronald Reagan' Space Shield.

:icon_super:

ciao

agree: the vector looks cool (even if they sure took some inspiration from lamborghini for its design)

this one is the W2 i believe

i think it was never a production car

the production model was the W8, an other cool looking, 80's super-iconic machine....

post-4328-1318616331.jpg

as for what it really was the w8 as a driver......well ...i have heard and read all sort of stuff and the opposite: from best supercar of the era to complete POS

I have some experience with the Vector and my Countach from back in the day.. And in every aspect the Countach was night and day, except for speed, where they were both slow...

I have the magazine. The author hated the Countach, everything about it, even how it looked. I remember reading it as a kid wishing him slow death.. He loved the Vector, which is ofcourse a horrendous pos..

haha I rememebed him hating the cars too. something about how hard it would be drive them on a regular basis.

Vector looks like ass. Was the CT an S2?

Vector is wierd but somewhat i like it

yes, shold be an S2

for sure is one of 5-10 countahc LP400S cars with double wing (and in most cases rear boomerang bumper) by Rarewala