proper way to drive f1??

srtricky

okay so I finally got my first ferrari and I was told not to let off the gas when shifting. I can understand when I have it pinned I'm not letting off the gas and just shift but how about when i'm just cruising around? Yesterday I felt the car was so much smoother if I'd let go of the gas shift then get back on it. what is the proper protocall for shifting under normal driving?? should i blip the gas a bit let off shift and get back on? my murci was stick shift so first time dealing with this type of tranny.

thanks in advance.

With a fire extinguisher on your lap.

:lol2: :lol2:

its an f430

img2011102600526.jpg

i'm letting off the throttle just a little as I'm shifting but at times it doesn't feel like I should and other times its very smooth.

I've been planning and waiting to get an f458 spyder icbc (government insurance in BC) decided to make a list of cars that we need to apply for own damage coverage for ( http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&am...PB7y628Tn5NgFfQ )

and the bastards declined me. I wasted too much time trying to get insurance finally gave up and bought an f430 spyder. I'm accident free but 26 years old and don't have a "perfect" driving record. they even make you send pictures of where the car will be parked. funny how I couldn't even get a 16m as they are 2009's but 2008 is not a problem to insure

I wanted to switch my bentley out for a cl65 and they even have a problem with that. :angry: :angry:

Nice car.

Canada seems to be a bitch when buying cars. Why are they so strict on this and won't let you buy the car you want?!

Nice car.

Canada seems to be a bitch when buying cars. Why are they so strict on this and won't let you buy the car you want?!

It isn't really Canada. It's the province of British Columbias insurance company ICBC. They're retarded, plain and simple. Their premiums are outragous, and as mentioned before in previous topics, they have just as outragous rules.