Looking for a Winter Sports Car

VBUGKING

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the RWD on a Maserati Gran Turismo a deal breaker? Because that car would be perfect otherwise!

Yeah, I drove a Maserati Gran Turismo MC recently, pretty awesome car, but its an exotic and I am picking up a DBS in the next week.

White will look so much better! Can't wait to see it!

I have been lusting after this particular white DBS coupe since before I bought my DBS convertible. Now that my convertible is sold I miss having a DBS. The morning frost white is incredible. Has metallic specs of blue in it.

I have been watching the Turbos here there and it seems like the 10/11 PDKs are still in the 130's. Asking price that is. Not sure actual sale prices. Have you looked through the porscheusa site to get an idea? Seems like a GT or artic silver Turbo PDK could be found and had pretty resonably. Think the 09's are starting to come down around 110k last I saw. Then again I was looking at 6 speeds.

Here you go and not far from you. Maybe get for high 120's.

911 Turbo

I have been watching the Turbos here there and it seems like the 10/11 PDKs are still in the 130's. Asking price that is. Not sure actual sale prices. Have you looked through the porscheusa site to get an idea? Seems like a GT or artic silver Turbo PDK could be found and had pretty resonably. Think the 09's are starting to come down around 110k last I saw. Then again I was looking at 6 speeds.

Here you go and not far from you. Maybe get for high 120's.

911 Turbo

I havent looked on Porsche USA, thanks. I was considering that car from Select Luxury, I bought a car from them many years ago. If it could be had in the upper 120s it would be a good deal, but I doubt they will move that much. Wont hurt to see though. Thanks for your insight.

I have been lusting after this particular white DBS coupe since before I bought my DBS convertible. Now that my convertible is sold I miss having a DBS. The morning frost white is incredible. Has metallic specs of blue in it.

You know that's my favorite ;) is it the one you looked at a while back with blue leather?

Yea those blue specs will be awesome with that white! I went to Pebble Beach over the summer and saw about a dozen DBS but none were white, defiantly going to be a great color!

Go lease a 12'GTR BE the program is better than your Z4. your wife will be happy because you will be ecstatic! :headbang: :headbang:

Care to share this lease program that gets a GTR BE for 24 months at invoice with an 80% residual and money factor of .00175?

Data point - Just bought a '11 Turbo S coupe, $168 MSRP, 1000 miles, $138... Can't think of a better all weather sports car.

Thanks, sounds like a great deal. How did you manage to pull that off?

Thanks, sounds like a great deal. How did you manage to pull that off?

Right place at the right time, I guess. Owner was trading up, so I snagged it at the trade-in offer (no tax advantage to trade)...

Right place at the right time, I guess. Owner was trading up, so I snagged it at the trade-in offer (no tax advantage to trade)...

congratulations, hopefully I can find a similar situation!

Care to share this lease program that gets a GTR BE for 24 months at invoice with an 80% residual and money factor of .00175?

maybe not that good lol, but its worth looking into. check with a good reputable Nissan dealer

(i know someone in FL if you need help)