The CHEETA Lives!

toyroy2003

So a little more on the Cheeta Truck built for Lamborghini at the Geneva Show.

We have been able to confirm the truck DID come back to the USA after the show. It landed in LAX in late 1977, of course we have documentation for this, both the written and the pics.

As we go, I will share with you all on this wonderfull find and it's being brought back to the public world and viewing.

So, here we have a pic of the Truck in October 1977, just outside of a "House of fun" in Nevada State. After the truck came back to the USA, it went out to the Deserts of Nevada were a 5 minute commercial was made, (yes we have a copy of it now), it was never aired or released. It was produced for Lamborghini in the hopes of furthering possible sales. After the shooting, the Camera team wanted a little R and R...and these nice lady's were kind enough to come out of the "House" and do a little posing. (of course I had to black out the not allowed here parts-LOL)

A little more..the truck WAS NEVER NEVER EVER tested by the USA military as many think and as reported in numerous places (because if it was a Military test vehicle it could have never left the country for Geneva-so it was kept as a "Commerce" test vehicle-only way it could be exported out of the US at the time for the show).

IT ALSO NEVER EVER was in the Middle east being tested in the sands..it was tested in the Sands in the Central area of California Coast as well as the Deserts of Nevada. It ALSO was NEVER EVER WRECKED and cut up into little pieces..and NO there was NEVER EVER two of these made either, just the one...when the Company and this One of One truck was sold off to another Company that attempted to take the design further.

So I guess let the skeptics start...but I KNOW what I have...More as this fun project goes further, and the history I NOW OWN.

LOVING IT!!

11111.pdf

THAT TRUCK HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN 30 YEARS AND NOW YOU HAVE IT? GREAT STORY BUT WOULD BE BETTER WITH PROOF.

Better with proof, are you saying he doesnt have it???

Pretty bold comment

BIGFOOT IS REAL, HERE IS PROOF. NOT HATE'N ON THE POSTER JUST SAYIN IT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN 30 YEARS. AND NOW HERE ON THE INTERNET? THE CHEETAH IS LEGENDARY. JUST SAYIN SOME REAL PROOF WOULD BE BETTER THAN AN OLD PHOTO PICTURE. THIS WOULD NOT BE THE FIRST TIME A PHOTO WAS DOCTOR'D FOR THE NET.

JUST SAY'N, THE WORLD HAS BETTER CHANCE OF FINDING BIGFOOT THAN THE LAMBORGHINI CHEETAH.

BIGFOOT.jpg

You guys are a bunch of fcuking haters. Here's exclusive video Roy sent me earlier today of him putting the Cheetah through its paces...

ROTFLOL abolfaz..

BUT he has a valid point. I can tell you that phot is NOT doctored..but of course it is not enough to prove this truck exsists.

AND for this very very reason, this vehicle is being documented to the HILL TOPS. Starting from when it was first built in San Jose, CA all the way to how I obtained it and every thing in-bewtween. I can tell you I am 100% sure of the vehicle as it currently and in my possesion. But in due time it will all be presented, we are shooting for Monterey in 2013 for the unvieling, with professional footage, written and Video, re-vealing it at this event along with the KEY people involved with it from the start. I can tell you that the "stories" on the internet about it are pretty much hog wash..I am happy there are non-belivers out there..it will be nice to share this with everyone when I am ready. I can say that today I was contacted by the Lamborghini Factory, as they heard of this find by me. They wish to get it back into their Museum..and are assiting with a lot of the Documentation and files that they still have in the archieves..so that was a pleasent suprise and a nice phone call.

Here is just a little excerpt of what we have already started to put together:

Just some "teasers" of the documentation we are getting put together, a real tough job to locate all those involved over 30 years ago..one thing is nice..back then people kept writtten documentation..and nice that so many involved still have these documents today..this is going to be such a fun project. I get exicted a little more each day!

"Lamborghini (Italy) contracts ***** (San Jose) to design and build a Cheetah prototype that could be shown off and eventually put into production by Lamborghini once a customer was identified. Lamborghini was having financial problems at the time, so money for this came from a Swiss investor through Lamborghini. After a chain of events, Lamborghini was not able to find a customer for the deal so the project stopped. However, before the Cheetah was returned to the US, Lamborghini showed it at Geneva and copied as much of the design as possible. (they paid **** for the concept vehicle development, they did not own the vehicle or the design... so they had no rights to copy anything. You see the results of this in the LM002 that came out later)

Lamborghini held the Cheetah from **** longer than they agreed to have it for display purposes, but once **** got it back there was nothing else to do with it, so it sat for a short period. Then **** was trying to get the contract to build the Hummer for the US Military, however, **** they had no previous similar vehicle experience, which was not going to look good for the US Military / government. So **** purchased the Cheetah project from **** so that they could show and tell the government that they had experience."

I can tell you that phot is NOT doctored..but of course it is not enough to prove this truck exsists.

i-cant-believe-its-not-butter-ufo-x-file

EXCELLENT ABOLFAZ! I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

MR CATS EXOTICS IT WOULD BE THE FIND OF THE CENTURY IF YOU HAVE THIS TRUCK. JUST SAY'N ITS HARD TO BELIEVE. CHEERS TO YOU IF TRUE. IF IN MONTEREY 13 WITH CHEETAH IN YOUR BIGFOOT COSTUME, I WILL KISS BIGFOOTS BUTT AND SAY I WAS WRONG.

SOMEONE CHANGE LION TO CHEETAH?

LION.jpg

MR CATS EXOTICS IT WOULD BE THE FIND OF THE CENTURY IF YOU HAVE THIS TRUCK. JUST SAY'N ITS HARD TO BELIEVE. CHEERS TO YOU IF TRUE. IF IN MONTEREY 13 WITH CHEETAH IN YOUR BIGFOOT COSTUME, I WILL KISS BIGFOOTS BUTT AND SAY I WAS WRONG.

If Roy says he has it, he has it. I for one am looking forward to seeing it. And the uncensored photo he attached. I'd bet that Roy would get an updated recreation of that photo with some elves before 2013. lol

618px-CapsLock.jpg

Roy, this sounds very cool. Gotta see it. You coming to AZ next week for the auctions? AND, did you get the '99 SV in? Kevin

Yes, flying out this AM, will be there tonight, staying for 2 weeks!

Yes, the 99SV came in, whit out question, the ncest cleanest SV I have ever seen, CRAP only has 8K miles on it!

Here we have a letter from the famous Delorean guy. To add to this story, a meeting was set up in regards to this, HOWEVER it never happened as the day PRIOR to the meeting he was arrested by the FBI, as we all recall. Just thinhk what could have happened if that chain of events did not occurr. AND yes, I am blocking out all the contact info...but will have it all revealed once we release this truck.

Cheetah.pdf

• 9 months later...

Under wraps for now..but big things for it and Lamborghini with the 50th anniversary coming up next year!! Stay tuned...

Under wraps for now..but big things for it and Lamborghini with the 50th anniversary coming up next year!! Stay tuned...

OH HELL YEAH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!