2000 Diablo GT!

toyroy2003

How could you part with such a beautiful car!?!?!

I agree. THAT is the kind of car you keep until you're dead! And then you just pass it on to your kids! (as long as they are car enthusiasts)

How much?

Like they say..if you have to ask...

Call me at the store on Monday if your a serious buyer

425-787-6200 Ext #3

Like they say..if you have to ask...

Call me at the store on Monday if your a serious buyer

425-787-6200 Ext #3

So I should write you a blank check if money wasn't an issue?

What's the word on that silver 99 SV?

Just got it in last week, have not had the chance to get it loaded to the site..should be up early next week.

BUT it is one of the nicest I have ever seen, second owner had it since 2000 with 1400 miles on it, now has just under 10K miles, recent 23K service including new clutch, major, tires etc etc done at Lamborghini Orlando. Not even a scratch or a nic or chip anywhere on this car, just in perfect condition. All stock except aftermarket quick silver stainless performance exhaust. Will be listing it at $139,888.00

Gorgeous GT! Will be exciting to see what the 2001 Diablo GT body that sold in Vegas will look like once SP is done with the mods to make it more legit looking....hopefully close to this car. I know they are not even close performance and carbon wise but $15ok for the car plus about $40-50k in mods and you get get it to look real close to this one don't you think Roy? Roy, are you helping SP out at all for that GT bodied car? I would not mind having $200k into a 2001 Diablo with 3k miles and it is a close copy to the real GT in regards to appearance...it would save you about $300-350k over what a real GT goes for and that is a great deal ($500-550k).