Superbowl Time

capt_chaos

Morning booked off work, got a few pals round, about to sling some pizzas into the oven and beers are outside chilling.

Predictions?

On a side night I am getting tons of hits on my website www.superbowl.co.uk

Great that people are taking an interest in my owl.

If only this game could go for 90 minutes, end on a tie, and not allow players to use their hands...then we'd be talking folks! :icon_mrgreen:

TV schedule here is Match of the day until 11 (cult "soccer" highlights show of the weekends action) and then turn over for the match.

We were going to do a night BBQ but it is currently minus 3C. And night time.

If only this game could go for 90 minutes, end on a tie, and not allow players to use their hands...then we'd be talking folks! :icon_mrgreen:

WHYIOUGHTA!!!!

IF this game turns out to be boring (and the last two super bowls I have seen have been flat) then you guys are going receive some ridicule!

I must admit that I am not a football fan, so I am off to take advantage of the empty stores and get some shopping done for the home.

Enjoy the game to those who are watching :)

I'm thinking of taking a relaxing drive. Then going to watch Top Gear. Maybe watch the half time show. Could really care less (and it's happening in my city).

Wow..there's less back and forth with the ball in a game of tennis. Weird game so far.

Agreed, if the Giants don't win it then it has Draw written all over it.

Bookies paying £20k ($37k) on first points being a safety, no idea if that purse is singular or collective, our presenter just read that out. Nice to wake up to Monday morning with that.

Top tweet in the UK:I have no idea what's going on so I made my own superbowl. #bbcsuperbowl

http://a.yfrog.com/img615/7695/ykizza.jpg

Since this is such an important match I decided to give it a try and watch this game although I do not understand anything about american football. Here is my impression:

- I have seen more commercials than watched the actual game? Will NEVER buy a chrysler after watching this.

- The game seems to be timed-out most of the time? 10 second action than 1 minute nothing but replay x10 from every angle

- Sports commentators talk like exciting stuff is happening all the time, even during time-outs

- Diving exists in american football as well!

Well, have fun watching, I say: good night!

THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL.......THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL.......THE GIANTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

HEY NEW ENGLAND !!!! :thefinger:

(all in good fun)

I love boxing. One of the few true diehard fans left in the USA. Football is so boring, and it is no longer a sport. Football used to be a think fast play against the clock sport. Now, they pause gameplay for commercials (its been that way for many years). That is not a sport. That is a commercial with a little exhibition in between them. Lame. So, I don't care much for it.

Is there ever going to be a good halftime show? Or is it just designed to suck every year?

You know what...... i had serioues doubts about Madonna but I gotta say that was a pretty good half time show.....one of the better ones in many years....call me gay or whatever but that was good!

Morning booked off work, got a few pals round, about to sling some pizzas into the oven and beers are outside chilling.

Predictions?

On a side night I am getting tons of hits on my website www.superbowl.co.uk

Great that people are taking an interest in my owl.

Lol nice :icon_mrgreen:

You know what...... i had serioues doubts about Madonna but I gotta say that was a pretty good half time show.....one of the better ones in many years....call me gay or whatever but that was good!

Gay jokes aren't funny...cum on guys.

I thought about making a gay joke, butt fcuk it. Were better then that.