NEW OWNER!!!!!!!

88.5countach

Well I am brand new to the Forum and have just bought my dream car. I picked up a true 2 owner 88.5 California Countach over the weekend. I will have photos up shortly but its black over black with wing and gold wheels. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at future events. Only question I have is where can I buy a Euro spec front bumper because thats the first order of business when she lands.

Ian

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Well I am brand new to the Forum and have just bought my dream car. I picked up a true 2 owner 88.5 California Countach over the weekend. I will have photos up shortly but its black over black with wing and gold wheels. I am looking forward to meeting some of you at future events. Only question I have is where can I buy a Euro spec front bumper because thats the first order of business when she lands.

Ian

Talk to Allan-Herbie, he was one of the first to pickup a Countach while he lived in Europe at the age of 18. :icon_mrgreen:

Talk to Allan-Herbie, he was one of the first to pickup a Countach while he lived in Europe at the age of 18. :icon_mrgreen:

If it's a real 88.5 he's going to be jelly... :icon_mrgreen:

Welcome to our forum!

congrats! Looking forward to seeing images of your CT !

Ian

Welcome to e club!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see some photos.

A couple more places to check for the front bumper:

George Evans @ Evans automotive (Ohio)

Steve Gleaner @ Driven Exotics (California)

Mike

• 3 weeks later...