Any Surgeons on LP

Rix

Sorry, I am in surgery all day.

seriously though, PM me if you want.

Warning LINK IS NSFW and is quite disgusting. Do not click if you've eaten in the last 6 hours.

you've been warned.

Doesn't look good man.

Thought I can stand up and say..."hah! I starred at it for 3 mins" but then again.... :eusa_sick: :icon_oak:

I should have taken that warning seriously... :eusa_wall:

Not a surgeon but stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently - does that count?

Not really but I guess it will have to do...... He was considering nail clippers after all!

I'm not sure I believe you regarding the location. Send the largest photo you have to capt_chaos for examination. Better yet, show up in person, preferably in a sailor outfit.

Please, no more jokes. I saw Rix today, it's starting to get to him, he is worried he might loose his nuts and end up as an enuch. (Yes, I did just sign up to take the piss out of him. What are friends for eh!?)

Please PM me thx :icon_thumleft: I have a lump on my nutsac and need it removed. Will nail clippers work?

I hope you weren't serious there, but the answer is GO SEE A DOCTOR, don't try anything involving cutting something when it involves your nuts.

Not really but I guess it will have to do...... He was considering nail clippers after all!

Please, no more jokes. I saw Rix today, it's starting to get to him, he is worried he might loose his nuts and end up as an enuch. (Yes, I did just sign up to take the piss out of him. What are friends for eh!?)

I think the jokes are just to make him feel a little lighter so he won't panic so much about it. Besides, panicking won't help much, it'll only let your brain think of the negative thoughts and such.

Like everybody else here, we suggest that he'll go see a doctor pronto.

Use napalm.

Isn't there a famous movie quote that goes "I love the smell of Napalm and burning scrotum in the morning".

Something like that anyways.

Isn't there a famous movie quote that goes "I love the smell of Napalm and burning scrotum in the morning".

Something like that anyways.

Apoc-asslips Now.

I'm having knee surgery soon but the bigger issue is I am always trying on women's clothing :lol2: :icon_pidu:

I'm having knee surgery soon but the bigger issue is I am always trying on women's clothing :lol2: :icon_pidu:

lol anyway gluck mate! as your siggy says "Obstacles cannot crush me.". :icon_thumleft:

I am not a licensed doctor but i have given many pelvic exams to my models. make incision, rub in napalm, clean with a slice of habanero.

It was a Ninja.

What ?s do u have?