New M6 debuts. 560 HP TTV8

Robster Craws

I like the new 6, but these cars are massive in weight.

Still looking forward to seeing what the M6 can do once tuners get their hands on it as Mike mentioned.

Can't be that tough to boost it up over 700hp... :icon_thumleft:

nice ..bmw still can't get those cars under 4 sec 0-60.. lol

I wouldn't be surprised if it could since car and driver got a 3.8 out of the M5. BMW tends to under rate their performance figures.

I like the new 6, but these cars are massive in weight.

Still looking forward to seeing what the M6 can do once tuners get their hands on it as Mike mentioned.

Can't be that tough to boost it up over 700hp... :icon_thumleft:

Hamman or someone has gotten it to 800hp in the X6M/X5M IIRC.

Hamman or someone has gotten it to 800hp in the X6M/X5M IIRC.

Yes, but I'm referring to a more simple "stop-by-and-get-the-boost-turned-up" sort of upgrade.

Will hopefully be easy to get 650-700hp out of these without having to do bolt-ons, internals, or the rest of the circus.

Simple = Best. :icon_mrgreen:

Unfortunately, red was about the worst color to debut the coupe in. The blue on the convertible, however!!!

• 3 months later...
That is a lot of money.

It is overpriced but not any more than an sl63amg which it competes with and at least it has 4 seats even though the back ones are useless.

It is overpriced but not any more than an sl63amg which it competes with and at least it has 4 seats even though the back ones are useless.

I was thinking just that, but at the same time I can't believe how high some cars have come up in price.

The BMW is probably the better car but the SL with the hard top is a great car. Have you driven the new M6?

4 seats come on Aram, we both know those back seats are used for dogs, purses and shopping bags.

I was thinking just that, but at the same time I can't believe how high some cars have come up in price.

The BMW is probably the better car but the SL with the hard top is a great car. Have you driven the new M6?

4 seats come on Aram, we both know those back seats are used for dogs, purses and shopping bags.

Aram owns a SL63

Aram owns a SL63

I have driven a hand full of the old SL63 but haven't had the chance to drive the new one, don't think they are even out yet.

I have driven a hand full of the old SL63 but haven't had the chance to drive the new one, don't think they are even out yet.

Its my mistake, I forgot they have changed from the N/A 6.3 to the new TTV8 and thats whats in the new model year