Supra Raping TT Lambo

DevilDawg

I saw this posted over on Supra Forums. That is one fast Supra. But like was said over there, I think the Lambo is having tranny/clutch issues. Listen to how slow the shifts are.

I think SW beat that supra with 1250whp in that event a few months ago...

Judging by this post by SW on 6 speedonline (Nov 7, 2011) ..... You could say SW won with one hand tied behind his back:

"Had a great time this weekend. My UGR SL ran flawlessly. I didn't do anything to this car since the TX2K11 meet except put fresh gas in it. I knew there were a few guys gunning for me and Kevin wanted me to send it up to him to put a new clutch in, but I said I would run it until the clutch went. I put 350 miles on my car at the TX meet and probably 50 runs that weekend, so needless to say, it's time for a new clutch. Although my car is capable of making a lot more power, I needed to stay in the 1050-1150 range otherwise it slips. My first "grudge race" was against LMR, I knew they wanted to run badly. Steven left on me about a car and a half and when I went into 4th I pulled right up next to him, you guys saw the rest. Our second race was in the eliminations, we both got a good start and I put some cars on him, funny, no video of that run yet. I was at about 70% on the boost controller. I ran Soroush's GT, Big blower and spray and took him down also. The rest of the cars I ran were not to close, but they were all good sports. The finals came down to me and Tag, I knew I had to be on my toes since Tag is a great driver and his Supra is fast as hell, he beat everyone he ran also. I cranked my boost up to 75%(about 1150) and we got a perfect start, side by side, I hit 3rd my car was spinning, hit 4th and it was going from side to side and I saw him come up to my door, pulled into 5th and pulled ahead of him. I cannot wait to see the video. I was talking to Tag today, he said he was all in as were most of the guys I ran. With a new clutch and more boost, I can should be able to pick up another 200-250 rwh. As soon as Steven is ready with his new clutch I will be glad to run or we can run our cars right now side by side to 200+ I think the longer we run, the worse it would be for them, my car has some top end"

The event that SW beat the Supra was a win but the Supras are not at their fastest till fifth gear which is 1:1 a race till 200 with two equally powerd cars would be fun to see . The Supra makes 1178 max where Sws car makes in the neighbourhood of 1300 all out . The supra is also min 600 pounds heavier .

If there are any 1250 whp Lambos that want to run I am sure the Supra owner would be down to race to 200 . I think it would be interesting

Judging by this post by SW on 6 speedonline (Nov 7, 2011) ..... You could say SW won with one hand tied behind his back:

"Had a great time this weekend. My UGR SL ran flawlessly. I didn't do anything to this car since the TX2K11 meet except put fresh gas in it. I knew there were a few guys gunning for me and Kevin wanted me to send it up to him to put a new clutch in, but I said I would run it until the clutch went. I put 350 miles on my car at the TX meet and probably 50 runs that weekend, so needless to say, it's time for a new clutch. Although my car is capable of making a lot more power, I needed to stay in the 1050-1150 range otherwise it slips. My first "grudge race" was against LMR, I knew they wanted to run badly. Steven left on me about a car and a half and when I went into 4th I pulled right up next to him, you guys saw the rest. Our second race was in the eliminations, we both got a good start and I put some cars on him, funny, no video of that run yet. I was at about 70% on the boost controller. I ran Soroush's GT, Big blower and spray and took him down also. The rest of the cars I ran were not to close, but they were all good sports. The finals came down to me and Tag, I knew I had to be on my toes since Tag is a great driver and his Supra is fast as hell, he beat everyone he ran also. I cranked my boost up to 75%(about 1150) and we got a perfect start, side by side, I hit 3rd my car was spinning, hit 4th and it was going from side to side and I saw him come up to my door, pulled into 5th and pulled ahead of him. I cannot wait to see the video. I was talking to Tag today, he said he was all in as were most of the guys I ran. With a new clutch and more boost, I can should be able to pick up another 200-250 rwh. As soon as Steven is ready with his new clutch I will be glad to run or we can run our cars right now side by side to 200+ I think the longer we run, the worse it would be for them, my car has some top end"

Honestly there's only one car lower than the POS or Viper on my "who gives a shit" totem pole when being compared to a Lambo/Porsche/Ferrari.

And that is...

Supla!

:icon_thumleft:

troll_face.jpg

I didnt give a shit about Fast Supras 20yrs ago, let alone today.. They are about as exciting to me as a fast Pinto.

:iamwithstupid:

ENJOY

Your first post sucked and so do you. If you don't have the ability to embed the video why do I want to click your link? I think I have a much better video. Enjoy!

I actually like supras. Only problem is the people selling them always fantasize about prices they have no business listing at.

Case in point. This would be a good car at $30,000-$35,000 if everything checked out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-TOYOTA...=item43ad3a53df

Hahaha that Supra has over 120k miles on it, has been in an accident, was titled in a storm area, AND has an odometer rollback. No way that clown is getting 75k for it.

Hahaha that Supra has over 120k miles on it, has been in an accident, was titled in a storm area, AND has an odometer rollback. No way that clown is getting 75k for it.

Maybe $20k-$25k then in light of this news. :lol2:

I didn't even look at the Title section.

Someone should send a message to them and ask if they mistakenly put a 7 in front instead of a 1 or 2.