Anyone dependent on stimulants?

MrDoctor

Caffeine comes in at #5 on the list of top 5 most addictive substances, one below alcohol and two below cocaine. Its addiction is real and I watch it everyday when the women in my office huddle around the auto-coffee thing I bought them that makes lattes and other shit I never touch.

2-3 cups of coffee in morning. Mt. Dew (or equivalent soda) during lunch perhaps. Tea in afternoon. If day is going downhill quick I have a Monster Rehab mid morning or around lunch. Try (keyword: try) to not consume caffeine after 5PM - but that almost never happens.

Open to ideas. But like many, I'm on a crazy schedule. Up at 6:30 and work well through the night. Often don't get into bed until midnight, 1AM. Repeat.

That's the problem with us Americans. Not enough sleep because our lifestyles don't allow it. Granted every year of age I gain (38 going on 39 here) it gets harder. In the last 2 years I was working a lot and tired all day so I finally started sleeping more and that and cutting way down on carbs made a huge difference in my energy levels. No more daytime total drained feeling like I used to get.

I was shopping for a 6 point harness and stumbled across this

I'd ask if anyone has tried it but.... :eusa_naughty:

in case you don't believe it here's the link:

http://www.apexperformance.net/cartgenie/p...st.asp?scat=328

I clicked on "safety decals" - wanted to learn more - and right in the middle of the page:

pussy_can.jpg

if you want the nutrition info click on the link above....

(like anyone here cares about Pussy nutrition info :lol2: )

Of the various forums on which I participate - this is the ONLY one I thought of

for posting Pussy :D

I'm thinking about ordering a few cases to share at the first track day of the season.

Between the zeeeeoooosix and the Pussy I could make QUITE a statement :lol2:

I drink espresso all day long. I likely drink 10 to 15 of them.

It never seems to affect my sleep at all, I can have a couple of my Nespresso's and go right to bed. I only wish they kept me up at night, because then I would have more time to drink espresso.

I don't believe that I'm addicted or dependent on it though. Although one time when I ran out of Nespresso pods and the UPS guy took his sweet time walking up my driveway I had to beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat and I lit the brown truck on fire.

I drink espresso all day long. I likely drink 10 to 15 of them.

It never seems to affect my sleep at all, I can have a couple of my Nespresso's and go right to bed. I only wish they kept me up at night, because then I would have more time to drink espresso.

I don't believe that I'm addicted or dependent on it though. Although one time when I ran out of Nespresso pods and the UPS guy took his sweet time walking up my driveway I had to beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat and I lit the brown truck on fire.

Those nespresso pod coffee makers are awesome, that machine alone is responsible for my coffee addiction.

if you want the nutrition info click on the link above....

(like anyone here cares about Pussy nutrition info :lol2: )

Yeah I'm more concerned about the taste than the nutrition.

Expiry date is very important too.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who kicked the habit - or at least significantly cut it down care to share their experience? Do you sleep better, less stressed, etc?

Anyone who kicked the habit - or at least significantly cut it down care to share their experience? Do you sleep better, less stressed, etc?

I did once for almost 3 months. I was less anxious, slept way better, etc. Took some adjusting, but I went back into it in no time :lol2:

Mainly cause I go to the gym super early, only way to wake up. When I kicked the habit, I was sleeping in because I was not going to the gym.

• 1 year later...
I currently take oxy elite in the AM as well

FYI - OxyElite Pro has been recalled due to liver failure concerns. Tossing my supply now.

(Posted in the 3 threads that mentioned the supplement to try to increase visibility)

FYI - OxyElite Pro has been recalled due to liver failure concerns. Tossing my supply now.

(Posted in the 3 threads that mentioned the supplement to try to increase visibility)

Damn! Glad I never got hooked on any pre workouts.

For me the only source of caffeine used to be Pepsi, I quit drinking it cold turkey for 6 months once. If you do quit caffeine you will likely get headaches for a couple of days as your withdraw from it

I took tylenol to get past those couple of days. Had to make sure I didnt take the stuff with caffeine it.

Now I drink one 250ml sugar free Redbull a day with occasionally a second one in the afternoon. For Canadians you can look for a can of Red Rain. Walmart sells it for 1/2 the price of Redbull and it has the same caffeine, taurine and B6 and b12

this morning Im tired because last night at 4 am I played the game of "who is downstairs knocking things over" The cat or a serial killer/burglar? Nothing is missing and Im still alive so Im going to guess it was the cat.