• C2 Turbo Or 94 3.6 Style
    • 993 Turbo
    • 996 Turbo
    • Anything Rauh Welt...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after 30 minutes of trying to see the difference between all of them ( I thought it was a trick question)

Ill go with the 996 ..

i know this one is not on the list .. but i think its the best looking

post-51915-1329366574.jpg

Ah,well flatnose then. This black one had a $165,xxx window sticker in 94'. Wowza

94TurboSBlackBlack3K1a.jpg

Yes, and today in good shape its worth that or more..

What I would do for a 1994 3.6 slant nose

94TurboSRedCashmere4K1a.jpg

I had one when they had bottomed out and you couldn't give them away. Air cooled first, either is good, 993 or 965. Water cooled 911 = no thanks. What's got me most interested these days is a 928 gts, saw one this weekend among several other high line cars here in the gables, it drew more looks than anything else that was there.

What I would do for a 1994 3.6 slant nose

94TurboSRedCashmere4K1a.jpg

I had one when they had bottomed out and you couldn't give them away. Air cooled first, either is good, 993 or 965. Water cooled 911 = no thanks. What's got me most interested these days is a 928 gts, saw one this weekend among several other high line cars here in the gables, it drew more looks than anything else that was there.

after 30 minutes of trying to see the difference between all of them ( I thought it was a trick question)

Ill go with the 996 ..

i know this one is not on the list .. but i think its the best looking

I know what you mean, it takes me 2 hrs to distinguish between a GTR and an Altima..

The above is a modded 997TT, and I also left it out of this compro due to expense..

I love the 928.. Would love a perfect one..

I know what you mean, it takes me 2 hrs to distinguish between a GTR and an Altima..

The above is a modded 997TT, and I also left it out of this compro due to expense..

touche'

I was waiting for that.. :icon_mrgreen:

touche'

I was waiting for that.. :icon_mrgreen:

If you must know.. I actually tried to convince whom this thread is intended for to get a GTR.. It didnt go so well...

Allan,I'm sure you probably already know it, but that riviera blue 993 turbo S you posted I believe this was an Ex Seinfield car and was the nicest optioned 993 Turbo S ive ever seen. Satin wheels, colored matched seat belts,painted sets backs..just gorgeous

If you must know.. I actually tried to convince whom this thread is intended for to get a GTR.. It didnt go so well...

haha... this forum does not favor the GTR

but its all good ..I do enjoy the comments and topics !

If I was to go for a stock car, 993 Turbo, but since I have a bit of a good eye to unoriginal Porsche's, I guess i would go the RW-route. Or dp935.... :icon_thumleft:

Its a tough one for me... I love how the 993TT and C2 Turbo style cars look.. Be hard to cut up a nice one to do a Rauh Welt.. But then again I love the look of the Rauh Welt.. I think I could be happy with either style just with some bad ass wheels, Gt2 Wing, and flame throwing exhaust.. I too dislike the 996.. Id need to go previous to 996 or straight to 997..

Allan,I'm sure you probably already know it, but that riviera blue 993 turbo S you posted I believe this was an Ex Seinfield car and was the nicest optioned 993 Turbo S ive ever seen. Satin wheels, colored matched seat belts,painted sets backs..just gorgeous

I thought the color was called "Mexico Blue"? I could be wrong. That car is sick!!! CF interior package, straight sex.

993 all the way! Will forever by my favorite.

Love that car!