The ballers of George Washington University

Smash Boy

When I went for my bachelor degree I drove my 2005 Gallardo, 2006 Corvette Plastic mess-06 and 2006 Murcielago to school on a daily basis. When I went for my master I drove either my Heffner TT Gallardo SL, F430 Spider, Ford GT or ML 63, mostly the FGT. Never had a single case of vandalism or people dinging the cars up.

:iamwithstupid:

Drove either a Lamborghini or R8 to school almost everyday and never had one issue.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Ottawa U, you never noticed my 1990 Z-24? Seriously?

It was Ferrari red. Well, not Ferrari red, but Cavalier Z-24 red. I didn't get a Presidents Parking pass though, I just parked with the commoners.

Maybe if I went to Ottawa U...I also don't know which years you were there. I went to Carleton, so those are the cars I saw in the Carleton parking lots.

None of the cars ever seemed to have an issue..I think it depends on how it is..if it's parked normally/properly (not in two spaces, not parked all over etc etc) most people are just respectful to it, not to mention at 19+, the people there probably see it as something to get...it's the ones who aren't in school, who's life may have passed them by or the ones that have decided not to achieve anything that tend to get jealous that the world is against them and people who are rich should 'pay' kind of deal.

I drove a 5 year old 944 when I was in college (U of M here in MN) and people acted like I was driving around in a space shuttle. Different people in different areas have different perspectives.

I drove a red Honda Prelude in college...5 speed manual baby! And it had a sunroof...actually called a "moonroof"! Put like 200K miles on that bad boy. Ballin...take THAT, GW students!

I drove a 5 year old 944 when I was in college (U of M here in MN) and people acted like I was driving around in a space shuttle. Different people in different areas have different perspectives.

Seriously... when I went to school I drove a new Camaro Z28. People thought that car was insane at the time. I can't even imagine showing up to school in an exotic.

...I also don't know which years you were there.

1990 to 2004.

I used to park my car in 2 spaces, but it was usually because I was drunk. Might be why it took me 14 years to complete a 4 year program.

I bought and drove a 3000gt VR-4 in highschool, then the Fast and Furious came out and I had every d-bag in any car ever made try to race me. It got very annoying.

1990 to 2004.

I used to park my car in 2 spaces, but it was usually because I was drunk. Might be why it took me 14 years to complete a 4 year program.

I started University in 2005, so you were gone before I got in.

I started University in 2005, so you were gone before I got in.

Damn, I was actually done in like 1994, 11 years before you started. I be old....

Guess we can't be buds but if you need anyone to buy beer for you, I'm the guy!

Damn, I'm still driving my college car :lol2:

I'll upgrade when this one dies!

I shouldn't have bought a Lexus with a 2JZ engine, fuk! It's been pretty damn flawless :lol2:

A social media site for complaints. Good luck with that one. :rolleyes:

Good luck with life with your miserable attitude. I am already set . Site is already ahead of wildest expectations. :icon_fU: