Few new pictures of the Gallardo + GTR

NRG x Lambo

the B*TCH about tandem garage spaces is that i have to pull out both cars if i want to drive the GALLARDO. wanted to take the "Cookie Monster" out for a spin yesterday (being that SoCal had amazing weather yesterday)... took these quick snaps off my iphone while both cars were out...

PS - looks like we have at least 5 new LP brothers who have all added GTR's into their stables this past week alone... it's becoming an epidemic! and after having this car for almost a week, i can see EASILY WHY! :icon_super:

BUT NOTHING BEATS THE GALLARDO. the stance, the feel, how LOW you are to the ground... there's still something amazingly "RAW" about the Gallardo, which i love! :headbang:

407075_10151338648580548_683270547_23168

422119_10151342442515548_683270547_23187

the GTR is scheduled to be lowered at SP tomorrow, and added some carbon aero parts later next week! debating to repaint the calipers either YELLOW (which i've always loved black cars with yellow calipers) or with VERDE (as the few who have done it on their lambos here look FABULOUS!) what do you think?

Verde on blue = :icon_oak:

First time I've seen you G. It's beautiful! Congrats on the new addition!

hAHAHHA... no no no... the blu caelum gallardo already had the calipers REPAINTED to the same blue! i love that setup, and won't be touching that.... i meant VERDE on the black GTR... or yellow on the GTR? :icon_mrgreen:

I would do YELLOW!!!

I would NEVER do Verde calipers on a GTR!!! Never, never, never...

Yellow, yellow, yellow!

hAHAHHA... no no no... the blu caelum gallardo already had the calipers REPAINTED to the same blue! i love that setup, and won't be touching that.... i meant VERDE on the black GTR... or yellow on the GTR? :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

Ok. Got you. Now I see that in the pics!

I vote for red :icon_mrgreen:

DAMNNnn..... that's looking HOT!

No, no, no...Don't do Verde. Do the YELLOW!!!!!!!!! Or RED...Or BLUE!

Just not Verde!!!

(Because I'm already doing mine in Verde!)

No, no, no...Don't do Verde. Do the YELLOW!!!!!!!!! Or RED...Or BLUE!

Just not Verde!!!

(Because I'm already doing mine in Verde!)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: i was wondering, WHY for a guy like you (verde owner) would be so opposed.... then i saw the fine print! :lol2: :lol2:

Love the Gallardo. Gorgeous color - of course I am a bit partial to it.

IMG_9646-1024x615.jpg

outside of monterey blue (which unfortunately i think might take the cake as the "BEST" lambo blue)... CAELUM is an amazing color! every time i see a caelum car (gallardo, SL, etc) i can't help but go... 'DAMN...'

Yellow.

I believe the 1997 993 Turbo S was the first car to offer yellow calipers as a mfg. option, Porsche literally validated and blew the trend up well before tuners, other manufacturers, and everyone else climbed on board, and just for that reason alone (a tribute), yellow gets the nod.

Plus it looks great. :icon_thumleft:

Yellow.

I believe the 1997 993 Turbo S was the first car to offer yellow calipers as a mfg. option, Porsche literally validated and blew the trend up well before tuners, other manufacturers, and everyone else climbed on board, and just for that reason alone (a tribute), yellow gets the nod.

Plus it looks great. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: you are 100% correct! but on the new porsches coming out in the near future, PCCB's will be verde :icon_super: