Rosegold President or RoseGold Daytona

Allan-Herbie

Didn't you post about this a while back? I think I replied saying to go to Wanna Buy A Watch on Melrose. I bought my wife a gold rolex from them and I know 3 other folks who all got similar watches from there too.

I see following the D.Wiggs' manual of buying the wife's love!! :lol2: Nice!

:lol2: :lol2:

All the LA girls are wearing these specific watches lately (Men's gold Rollies with contrast face), and it's now as played out as Wiggs' smoked taillights...

Alissa is smart and hot, she should SET new trends and not follow those tired "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" whores!!! :icon_super:

Didn't you post about this a while back? I think I replied saying to go to Wanna Buy A Watch on Melrose. I bought my wife a gold rolex from them and I know 3 other folks who all got similar watches from there too.

They usually have a good selection, bought four watches from them over the years. I have traded a watch back to them as well, for significantly more than I bought it from them.

:lol2: :lol2:

All the LA girls are wearing these specific watches lately (Men's gold Rollies with contrast face), and it's now as played out as Wiggs' smoked taillights...

Alissa is smart and hot, she should SET new trends and not follow those tired "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" whores!!! :icon_super:

99% are wearing the Guess and Michael Kors copies. I tried to get Alissa on a womans AP, a Hublot etc.. She aint having it..

I tried to get Alissa on a womans AP, a Hublot etc.. She aint having it..

Yeah they don't want them because they like how the gold Rolexes look more like actual Women's jewelry...it's a tough sell.

There must be some better options we can brainstorm up.

Saw a woman @ the Grove last weekend wearing a white and blue AP rubberclad. Very unusual and sporty for what it is.

Gold needs to go.

Allan let me know what number you come up with, I'm looking for something to give my wife as a push present

Allan let me know what number you come up with, I'm looking for something to give my wife as a push present

A bag of pampers wouldn't go over well? :lol2:

I hear those designer purse diaper bags are a hit.

A bag of pampers wouldn't go over well? :lol2:

Gucci diaper bag with blue piping--DONE

It's a Persian custom to give your wife jewelry at the Bris of a first born son. We got married less than 2 years ago and she made out like a bandit as far as jewelry so I'm stumped

Gucci diaper bag with blue piping--DONE

It's a Persian custom to give your wife jewelry at the Bris of a first born son. We got married less than 2 years ago and she made out like a bandit as far as jewelry so I'm stumped

Two years ago and already the first kid is due... my man you don't waste any time. We're both 31, married for almost 6 months and family is already bugging about when the kids will hatch.

No time soon :bj:

Personally, when it comes to wife gifts surrounding kids that she will likely keep for a very long time (gifts, the kids are debatable :lol2: ), I would try to keep it as timeless and traditional as possible. Trendy stuff won't be something you want to pass down ya know.

My wife loves this shit http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=23417618

At any rate congrats to you both!

Been there done that.... :) Nothing like putting a shitty diaper in a 1000+ dollar bag. At least we are using it for kid number 2 now. Kid number 2 the wife got some jewelry from TOUS, they have a bunch of teddy bear stuff, wife likes teddy bears and it is kid appropriate.

post-8729-1330656073_thumb.jpg

WTTTFFFFF Does my Rolex have to do with shit carrying diaper bags! :lol:

Hmmm that did get off topic quick.

If it is any help a few years ago I got a Breitling from Jomashop their price beat what anyone would do in a store and I had it 2 days later. I know a few people that have used luxurybazaar and had good luck. Their prices on Rolexs look higher than what I paid for mine and what their price was 2 years ago, but I got it at the peak of financial crisis so I don't know if prices were extra depressed then and now 10-15% or MSRP is norm. If you want to go the internet route.

Hmmm that did get off topic quick.

If it is any help a few years ago I got a Breitling from Jomashop their price beat what anyone would do in a store and I had it 2 days later. I know a few people that have used luxurybazaar and had good luck. Their prices on Rolexs look higher than what I paid for mine and what their price was 2 years ago, but I got it at the peak of financial crisis so I don't know if prices were extra depressed then and now 10-15% or MSRP is norm. If you want to go the internet route.

All I have to say about Jomoshop is this:

http://www.jomashop.com/audemars-piguet-26...-d010ca-01.html

Do they really think people are THAT retarded?

They usually have a good selection, bought four watches from them over the years. I have traded a watch back to them as well, for significantly more than I bought it from them.

Went there today. Have the exact watch I want. its a model year 2000 I think.. No box, no papers.. FOR 19K... WTF..

Went there today. Have the exact watch I want. its a model year 2000 I think.. No box, no papers.. FOR 19K... WTF..

Isn't that the going rate assuming good condition? (and assuming authentic)

Isn't that the going rate assuming good condition? (and assuming authentic)

I think its going rate with box and papers..

I think its going rate with box and papers..

What watch? Daytona or President? In yellow or rose?

What watch? Daytona or President? In yellow or rose?

Rose Gold Daytona is vitually impossible to find. This is a circa 2000, rosegold president, with black face no diamonds. Watch is in great shape.. Im not all that big on Rolex, but Im told to make sure I dont buy one without box and papers..

Msrp is 29,250 on a new one, and I think I can get 20% off. If Im going to spend 19K, on a 13yr old watch with no documents, think Im better off spending 24K..