The Glory of the Diablo Design...

zack

...never gets old!

I saw a SE30 (metallic purple - mint) in the flesh for the 1st time yesterday and my jaw pretty much hit the floor.

You would think after owning a SV for the past 6 years that I would have become de-sensitised to the allure of these cars, but no.

The sheer physical presence of them is what gets me - there is nothing else can touch the Diablo in that respect (IMO of course!)

Just wanted to mention it....

...never gets old!

I saw a SE30 (metallic purple - mint) in the flesh for the 1st time yesterday and my jaw pretty much hit the floor.

You would think after owning a SV for the past 6 years that I would have become de-sensitised to the allure of these cars, but no.

The sheer physical presence of them is what gets me - there is nothing else can touch the Diablo in that respect (IMO of course!)

Couldn't agree more. I'm still in awe of mine. I really want an SE30 to go with my SV and Roadster. That would be the ultimate collection IMO. Notice no 6.0 sorry.

...never gets old!

The sheer physical presence of them is what gets me - there is nothing else can touch the Diablo in that respect

Hear hear :icon_super:

The sheer physical presence of them is what gets me - there is nothing else can touch the Diablo in that respect . :iamwithstupid: The Diablo demands respect....no matter how old it is. It still STOPS TRAFFIC even after 20 years.

The Diablo is the only car that looks amazing from practically any angle. Definitely has presence on the road.

diase6.jpg

^^

I couldn't help it, I really tried not to do it, I feel so embarassed that I did it, but I just....

The Diablo is the only car that looks amazing from practically any angle. Definitely has presence on the road.

post-10001-1331269157.jpg

This is so true. Now that I have a 4 post lift I'm staring at it up in the air and discovering even more angels.

...never gets old!

Ya I agree with you. I am still in awe of my Roadster after owning it for a few weeks now. I still find reasons to go to the garage to look at it! I had it in the shop for a persistent CEL for about 4 days and when it was delivered back to my house, I was amazed at how small it actually is compared to my other cars. It always seemed so long in pics but it really is a small, low, but wide car! Totally amazing though! Each time I drive it, I get at least one thumbs up and a someone in a car, SUV, or minivan following me with a camera or cell phone shooting a video. I haven't seen myself on Youtube....yet!

Ya I agree with you. I am still in awe of my Roadster after owning it for a few weeks now. I still find reasons to go to the garage to look at it! I had it in the shop for a persistent CEL for about 4 days and when it was delivered back to my house, I was amazed at how small it actually is compared to my other cars. It always seemed so long in pics but it really is a small, low, but wide car! Totally amazing though! Each time I drive it, I get at least one thumbs up and a someone in a car, SUV, or minivan following me with a camera or cell phone shooting a video. I haven't seen myself on Youtube....yet!

You mean like this? Happen to me.

Can I push you over the edge a little, Top'? I love the Diablo design, but I still see it as an evolution of the Countach. Since the Countach stood alone, I give it the nod. That said, I would say that even standing next to a Diablo is still a religious experience. What a great car. The SE is pure visual liquid.

Ha ha ha thats awesome :icon_super:

Wow! How funny. I usually end up ignoring all the idiots in their souped up Hondas and Toyotas when they try to bait me into a race that they obviously can't win. I had a lot of this in my CT and my G Spyder when I had them. My biggest fear was racing with one of those fools and killing myself or worse some innocent person to win a meaningless race. Awesome video though and it shows that Lambos are incredible cars to have for the fortunate few who own them!