Pick that one out of the net

capt_chaos

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love how every Welshman is now a Real Madrid fan! ;)

It was a good goal. Goal of the season though?

Just a Gareth Bale fan really!

For me, yes, goal of the season. He ran from his own half with the ball, at full speed, nearly got barged into the crowd and yet still outpaced the opposing player, from so far off the pitch, in about the 85th minute, and still slotted the ball past the oncoming keeper at an acute angle.

I may be biased, (Bale comes from about 20 miles from me, so quite local), but leaving that aside, :) still GOTS.

I am with SAB the whole thing was damn impressive and his acceleration after he got pushed was shocking, he deserves all the praises IMO.

You guys read it on RM fan page? "Barcelona can make history this week, losing all 3 cups within a week."

Something's broke there, that team didn't look like Barcelona.

I know I am biased, I know the fanbois sunglasses come into play here but... Suarez acrid four goals better than that in one game.

As for Barca, they pine for pep.

The champions league is RM to lose imo. after tonight.

Alves this weekend was class though.

Agreed, I think Real will win it. Ronaldo seems to have found another level, which is incredible. Im stunned that Bayern were beaten 5-0 on aggregate. Geeeez.

City will beat Everton tonight and then it is all downhill to the finishing line for them to take the title imo.

As for Champions League final, a Madrid derby in front of Ronaldo's countrymen... could be good.

I wonder if Liverpools draw will become something that mentally "haunts" them for a while? Especially seeing how close they were to the title, only to lose concentration and then draw.

The last season where they finished 2nd, they came 7th the year after.

I wonder if Liverpools draw will become something that mentally "haunts" them for a while? Especially seeing how close they were to the title, only to lose concentration and then draw.

The last season where they finished 2nd, they came 7th the year after.

Gerrard's slip against Chelsea was more substantial than the Crystal Palace draw. The title was in ManCity's hands anyway before that draw.

Pretty sad to see such a mistake from him after seeing him cry after a win two weeks prior.

Well played city. Cannot say I am not disappointed but to be in the position we were on the last day I would have taken that at the start.

Now, FA CL final and then the World Cup!

Oh and hope the LFC squad stay together.

Which brings me onto the next point, look at the LFC squad, look at the rest of the squads in the top 6. I don't think £50m fine city are facing from Uefa are imposing city is fair.

Their stadium rights deal is a sham and they will swallow that cost with a blink of an eye and carry on pumping cash in to the squad, enticing players with sacks of cash and a care free we will be in champions league no matter what.

I have a feeling that if Real Madrid start making noises about admiring Suarez he will agitate for a move.

I have a feeling that if Real Madrid start making noises about admiring Suarez he will agitate for a move.

I know I said the same about Bale but I think next summer.

He just signed a contract extension how many months ago, why would he do that?

I think a year off the contract makes the move right for every party. Either way LFC need to take Real to the cleaners.

In other news.

• 2 weeks later...

Bale could have won this if he had but his shoes on the right feet.

Ronaldo also missing. Needs to drop deeper to actually part of the game until then it is Arhletics match

Bale could have won this if he had but his shoes on the right feet.

Ronaldo also missing. Needs to drop deeper to actually part of the game until then it is Arhletics match

Absolutely a hideous first half. It was painful to watch RM since they had no possession, terrible touches, etc. Second half RM definitely controlled and then just blew them out in extra time. Turned into a great game IMO