Lamboghini SUV not greenlit still...

AMomin

There has been speculation out there about a showing of the Concept SUV in New York. Did any of you guys go, and does it look anything like the pictures we saw a few months back?

post-102178-1333744645.jpg

post-102178-1333744654.jpg

There already is a Lambo SUV. It's called the LM002 and until something comes along more badass than it... It doesn't deserve a title of "Lambo SUV!" Needs to be a Hummer on Italian Steroids!

It looks more like the Aventador than a Gallardo in the front. 24" wheels and like a Sesto Elemento on the interior.

It looks more like the Aventador than a Gallardo in the front. 24" wheels and like a Sesto Elemento on the interior.

How accurate are those pics?

MrEd had a write-up on his website but it appears to have been taken down. I've heard from sources in attendance that it looked great and that details (HP, price) are not yet final.

Huh? Am I missing something good???

The guy who posted that picture originally in the thread you found it in was a spammer who created multiple user names posting links to his website and was banned by Romandad early today.

The guy who posted that picture originally in the thread you found it in was a spammer who created multiple user names posting links to his website and was banned by Romandad early today.

Thanks for that! That makes his rendering not trust worthy then... Moving on.

Thanks for that! That makes his rendering not trust worthy then... Moving on.

And member 911TRBO that posted above has seen the car in person at a private showing and said thats not what it looks like.

The Lamborghini SUV has been in the spotlights for quite a while now, but the question that is on everybody’s lips is related to the model’s market launch date.

It seems that the Raging Bull has finally decided to offer us a hint, with company CEO Stephan Winkelmann telling Handelsblatt that the carmaker needs a third model and the SUV will probably receive the green light later this year.

The carmaker is aware of the fact that there are many customers who need a car they can use everyday and this is why it wants to put the SUV into production. The CEO subsequently explained: “It usually takes 48 months until an all-new vehicle arrives at dealers, so the new Lamborghini would not be available to buy before 2017."

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/lamborgh...2017-44124.html

Dealer that had just got back from the factory was saying yerterday there would be a fourths model as well, but no details yet, interesting speculation.

I saw the SUV in NY. Can't say too much since I signed an NDA but I am sure other will blurt it all out. I was a skeptic but after seeing this and what they want to do and how they will position this, it makes sense. The ride is bad ass... I hope they keep it as is. Its SICK!

PS, the images online, don't do the ride justice and are all wrong to various degrees.

I saw the SUV in NY. Can't say too much since I signed an NDA but I am sure other will blurt it all out. I was a skeptic but after seeing this and what they want to do and how they will position this, it makes sense. The ride is bad ass... I hope they keep it as is. Its SICK!

PS, the images online, don't do the ride justice and are all wrong to various degrees.

It's so far away from being a reality that I couldn't care less if it even somehow lived up to the LM002.

2017, rofl Lambo. :lol2: :lol2:

Colossal waste of the board's time, which is the factory's specialty lately. :rolleyes: