when a Aventador comes to ur house, u lose sleep for days....

johnsgt

i dont have the cool US$1 mill for it locally but god was cool this weekend. :icon_super:

in a word, it sucks so bad :icon_mrgreen:

its up there with a CGTs in looks, again i think its about the best looking car out there, period. especially in bright white. the side profile and the rear is just awesome. i think i have pretty cars but after seeing this sh!t many times, it still makes me speechless.

compared the driving and handling with any modern ferrari or gt porsches is useless, the thing suck so bad!! i have never driven a car that suck this much.

the steering which im always in corsa is fxcking heavy, the throttle is not minute accurate like what i have, every push creates a different output than last time, not progressive at all. When u go to redline, the steering suddenly twicthes as if to say u are losing grip and it grips back again with 4wd. the ride is bouncy and extremely uncomfortable compared to fcars. the transmission is the worst in da world, makes my worst shifting e60 M5 feel like a double clutch. :eusa_wall: every shift is different, sometimes brutal, sometimes the whole car leap forward, sometimes it lags, and other times it bogs, all in corsa mode??!! Consistancy, it is NOT.

Its a complete JOKE after any ferrari, BUT I FXKING LOVE THIS SH!T!!!!! :headbang:

DID I SAY I FXCKING LOVE THIS FCKING PIECE OF SH!T OF A CAR!!! :eusa_dance:

because it is so inconsistent, and so unpredictable, u are always wired up when driving this sh!t, it makes u get involved in a totally different way then GTs or fcars, u BATTLE with the car! not the road, it makes my arms sore carving my home track, and its no where as fast as any other car when doing so, but it gives u a work out so good, its like playing a losing basketball game with Kobe, ur losing badly, but hey, u playing with Kobe. and Kobe will even teach u how to score with hotel clerks which has nothing to do with playing ball that kind of feeling.

Driving a ferrari is like the early Linsanity scoring 30 points every game, amazingly and shockingly good and consistent.

This big bull performs so bad in every possible way, but because it looks so good and with such great numbers on paper, u constantly WANT to make it perform better! So u drive and drive and drive, correcting ur technique and cope with the queer inconsistencies of the car, trying to make it go faster and smoother all the way to ur destination. and once i got there......, WOW! what a car! what a piece of sh!T, but how much i love it!! i wanna continue to do battle with it for as long as i can!

While a ferrari gives u schumacher performance and accurancy everytime, its actually, dare i say it, boring :whistle:, compared to the pos aventador.

like linsanity, once the hype dies down and ur used to the perfection of the 458, u long for the next big and exciting thing.

For the aventador, i give it a big two thumbs up because it is so bad. may mean bad ass, but no, it is really bad, they could of just made it like a 458 which is perfect, but some how im glad they didnt. they created something that i want to keep driving until some one pry the keys away from my hands.

u cant say that about my 458. :eusa_shhh:

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2428-1.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2460-1.jpg

IMG_2464-1.jpg

IMG_2468-1.jpg

IMG_2470-1.jpg

Driven mine over 7500kms now.

so bad and uncomfortable u dont believe at first u paid so much for this crap.

however every time u drive it is unmistakably lambo.

even more so than 640.

too bad it is mass production car.

Also it is so fast i mean enzo fast it is not even funny doing over 300kmh.

again I love this for not being so easy

CRAZY cars! first thoughts in my head is "is this guy some international drug dealer?" lol

Wow I didnt realize the LP700 was the most bipolar car in the world... or maybe just its owner

Sooooooo......do you like it or not !!!???

When my FF arrives I will have an answer for you.

It is wonderful car as it is except those imperpections but my problem is car is so fast it loses some of fun factors of building speed and the sensation along with it.

I dare say F12will be no different.

U can't, we all should get one of each.

if you could only have one of your exotics, which would it be?

most of us cant afford 3-4 super exotics lol

I can't answer that, I always want something I don't have.

the all rounder Super star 458, or the scary fast CGT, or the exotic aventador are all great cars!

if you could only have one of your exotics, which would it be?

most of us cant afford 3-4 super exotics lol

I can't answer that, I always want something I don't have.

the all rounder Super star 458, or the scary fast CGT, or the exotic aventador are all great cars!

:icon_super: SOLD!

Interesting write-up. By far the Aventador looks better than the 458. Really can't compare the two. I'd rather hear the difference between the CGT and the Aventador. At least in pricing they are close together than the 458 and the Aventador.

Agreed, although i'm guessing he likes the 458 as a driver, cgt for thrills and Lambo for pride of ownership....from his comments. I would have thought the aventador was similar in performance to the cgt ?

Orange CCx is sick looking. love it.

On the sleepless nights, i wanted to move my bed into the garage once my car arrived. I would sleep in the damn thing... the sickness we have... no cure!