Anyone like their Aventador extra crispy?

D.Wiggs

glad you are ok, i'm very sad for your car and above all for media problems, i could not stand them.

ciao

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details are details and they can come out when they are supposed to, just glad that you walked away from it relatively unscathed. Burning carbon fiber has to be very toxic I am sure.

Last Saterday a friend of mine violently wrecked his FGT, unfortunately I witnessed it............thank God he walked away.

Sorry for your loss, But good to hear that you are ok.

No! I LOVED that car! Frick. Tell him to get a Murcielago now ;)

Glad you walked away from it! It is a new car, and the first to burn... I believe. The 458 issue was very rampant early.

Last Saterday a friend of mine violently wrecked his FGT, unfortunately I witnessed it............thank God he walked away.

Sorry for your loss, But good to hear that you are ok.

Glad noone was hurt!

Glad you are okay.

From the video you can see when the person scans back to the firetrucks and the highway that the car was leaking something big time...can see from when was in lane to where the car ended...what is that oil??? Maybe an oil line let go?

yea I'd bet on something random like that - cars burn down here and there, but when its an exotic, everyone hears about it

Glad everyone was ok

Glad you walked away!

Jalopnik now has an article about the memes that were created and the website. I refuse to link to their site due to a few articles as of late.