On way to buy 2006 Gallardo right now

BrianLambo

Hey guys many of you know Kevin "kmr" on the forums here. I'm in flight right now on the wifi en route to Ohio to go see and test drive the car. As long as everything checks out and looks good in person I'll be driving her back home to Florida. Very excited and looking forward to going from a dreamer to an owner. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys many of you know Kevin "kmr" on the forums here. I'm in flight right now on the wifi en route to Ohio to go see and test drive the car. As long as everything checks out and looks good in person I'll be driving her back home to Florida. Very excited and looking forward to going from a dreamer to an owner. :icon_mrgreen:

HUGE CONGRATS again man! iPhone cover getting painted today to match that orange monster you're about to pick up. You're gonna have a blast these next few days

HUGE CONGRATS again man! iPhone cover getting painted today to match that orange monster you're about to pick up. You're gonna have a blast these next few days

Thanks buddy I appreciate it!

Remember doing that exact drive with kevin a little over a year ago going the opposite route.....ahh memories.

Remember doing that exact drive with kevin a little over a year ago going the opposite route.....ahh memories.

Heard you helped drive the car over to Evans. Hope she was running smooth as can be! :)

Heard you helped drive the car over to Evans. Hope she was running smooth as can be! :)

That i did. And she ran fantastically the whole way up. Only advice i can give about driving it back is watch for all the other drivers. They drive like assholes around that car.

That i did. And she ran fantastically the whole way up. Only advice i can give about driving it back is watch for all the other drivers. They drive like assholes around that car.

Haha I could only imagine. It's not like that Borealis is a car that "fly's under the radar"

I heard it went like,,,screech, vroom, screech, vrooooommm, screech...

75% tread left on the tires?....close enough.

Congrats! Drive safe and have a blast! Give us updates and photos!!

Carol (aka cake)

Here now looking over the car. Just took it for a test drive and it shifted smoothly and drove great. Only thing I hear is a little "whistle" type sound from the drivers side. The tech says it's the air intake valve opening to let air through because I only hear it when I press the gas. Mainly hear it when the windows are down. Does that sound right?

Here now looking over the car. Just took it for a test drive and it shifted smoothly and drove great. Only thing I hear is a little "whistle" type sound from the drivers side. The tech says it's the air intake valve opening to let air through because I only hear it when I press the gas. Mainly hear it when the windows are down. Does that sound right?

That's normal with every Gallardo.

Wow, small world...I actually saw the car earlier today at Evans. Drove by on Morse Road and wondered if it was that car. Enjoy!

Wow, small world...I actually saw the car earlier today at Evans. Drove by on Morse Road and wondered if it was that car. Enjoy!

Yep that was the car I'm sitting here at Evans right now. Thanks!

It's too bad the timing didn't line up...we're having a HUGE exotic car party in Columbus on 5/12!

Ah yeah that would have been fun. I'm heading out first thing tomorrow. Picking the car up around 9, hitting the DMV to get a temp transit tag for the drive home and getting on the road.

Ah yeah that would have been fun. I'm heading out first thing tomorrow. Picking the car up around 9, hitting the DMV to get a temp transit tag for the drive home and getting on the road.

Well have a safe drive back! Post photos! :headbang: