• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when will we know if its 100%?

is there a deadline?

Who cares at this point. I really hope Bosh stays and they rebuild.

Honestly though, from bayfront in Coconut Grove to fcuking Cleveland?!?

Honestly though, from bayfront in Coconut Grove to fcuking Cleveland?!?

unreal, I thought he lived on star island?

when will we know if its 100%?

is there a deadline?

No deadline , I think he says something in the next 24 hours.

He does have police at his Cleveland home. Not sure what that means?

Does it mean he will stay and is worried they vandalise his house ?

Worry about the crib in Miami, not the place up there!

No deadline , I think he says something in the next 24 hours.

He does have police at his Cleveland home. Not sure what that means?

this whole thing is nuts.

I really hope he stays :icon_super:

Heard Bosch is going to Houston if LeBron leaves.

Also heard Cleveland is proceeding with the Kevin Love trade, a trade they said would go through only if LeBron was signing with them?

This is nuts.

Heard Bosch is going to Houston if LeBron leaves.

Also heard Cleveland is proceeding with the Kevin Love trade, a trade they said would go through only if LeBron was signing with them?

This is nuts.

Holy shit.

Worry about the crib in Miami, not the place up there!

LOL. Vegas odds as of now 6-1 from 60-1 end of NBA season on Cavs winning it.

LOL. Vegas odds as of now 6-1 from 60-1 end of NBA season on Cavs winning it.

What were the odds for Miami winning at the beginning of last season?

What were the odds for Miami winning at the beginning of last season?

2 to 1 they were favorite. without LBJ they will be 30-40 to 1 !!

I am going to say as of now it's 98% chance he is leaving Miami. To many things pointing Cleveland. If bosh and wade stay , pick up a few players , they will make playoffs but get crushed by pacers

I dont think so. He would need to have a much BETTER shot in Cleveland to win titles as that is what he is about-the journey to be better than Michael Jordan.

We have already picked up arguably the best player in the draft with Shabazz Napier, we will pick up Danny Granger which could be a Mike Miller type of replacement (but better since hes not plagued with back issues), Ray Allen is going where Lebron goes.

Only question mark I have is will Bosh take this Rockets deal and free up salary cap for us to make a run at a few more good players-like a Carmelo Anthony, or Deng. I think if LBJ leaves, Melo would also have a better chance HERE than in NY

I cant say I will be happy if he leaves as i think it would be a dumb decision and he has a better chance here, but its up to him at the end of the day.

I dont think so. He would need to have a much BETTER shot in Cleveland to win titles as that is what he is about-the journey to be better than Michael Jordan.

We have already picked up arguably the best player in the draft with Shabazz Napier, we will pick up Danny Granger which could be a Mike Miller type of replacement (but better since hes not plagued with back issues), Ray Allen is going where Lebron goes.

Only question mark I have is will Bosh take this Rockets deal and free up salary cap for us to make a run at a few more good players-like a Carmelo Anthony, or Deng

Melo seems like he's gone, if lebron leaves, are we better off keeping bosh? Is their anyone top tier left for Miami to pick up?

Only question mark I have is will Bosh take this Rockets deal and free up salary cap for us to make a run at a few more good players-like a Carmelo Anthony, or Deng

I cant say I will be happy if he leaves as i think it would be a dumb decision and he has a better chance here, but its up to him at the end of the day.

I am not saying he will have a better chance.. just saying he will get a young Kevin Love, a Your Irving, and Himself. Vs Bosh who is so unreliable and Wade who can't play more than 50 games…

I will be pissed if he leaves.. but i think he will leave.

Melo seems like he's gone, if lebron leaves, are we better off keeping bosh? Is their anyone top tier left for Miami to pick up?

Yes, but he also hasnt officially committed as he is waiting to see what happens. Lebron is the lynch pin in this whole fcuking THING! The other thing i was thinking about the other day is LeBron also committed earlier on that he would not play next year if Donald Sterling is still an owner. What does that do to the team that put all this effort into signing him?

Bosh may go to houston either way. its a good deal for him. Wouldnt really bother me if he left, but may bother Lebron.

Like I said Mikey, it looks like lebron is gone. What lays ahead for us? On another note, what happens if everything the media is saying about lebron going to the cavs is true and they don't make it to the finals next year? Whats lebron going to do then?

Considering the players involved here from the heat, Riley et al, how exactly did all this go down if indeed he does leave miami? What's Riley's back up plan?

There is no incentive to stay with Miami. Wade is old and won't last a full season, the team isn't looking good, no interesting players will join when Lebron is gone. Houston offers him a max deal and a really good situation to compete immediately.

When Lebron leaves Miami, Bosh will sign with Houston.

It will be funny to watch when all the bandwagon fans leave and no one shows up to the arena anymore.

Napier being the best player in the draft or the best available pick for the Heat?

Granger has knee issues though, he has played only over 45 games in the past 2 years.

Napier being the best player in the draft or the best available pick for the Heat?

Granger has knee issues though, he has played only over 45 games in the past 2 years.

Best player the Heat could pick up.

Granger will be a good off the bench player for us.

I'm almost in tears. God damn I'm GAY!

The letter Cav owner wrote.. was taken down ONLY yesterday morning.. Bet LJ thinks the guy is a dick and a liar. The owner never apologized for his Comments…Riley vs that douce? Riley all day.

Bosh leaves , we get melo… man we can be lethal..