HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

The team looks alright but definitely not a contender. 2nd round tops, perhaps the ECF but no way that this Miami team will reach the finals again in the next few years.

I would have tanked instead. What's the point in being a treadmill team. You aren't good enough to win it all and you aren't bad enough to get into the lottery. It's pointless.

IMO more offense is needed.. I don't know if they can sign boozer but they need someone to get them from 70-75pts to 90pts in games.

On tanking - this isn't how it seems to work right now when you have the aging face of the franchise on your roster. They can't deal Wade, so you think they're really going to go from going to the finals, to getting guys from the local YMCA to go after 10 wins and grab the picks?

They seemed to have kept contracts to 2 years to be ready to reboot once wade is done. Bosh will get traded at that point. Lakers are doing the same thing. It's a bit sad. I'd rather see Wade on the Bulls and Kobe on another team where he can try to win more championship fit into a better role, and both franchises start over sooner, but this will never happen.

I'm excited to see a duel between James and Wade again though. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

going to the bottom and coming to the top is tough… real tough. Think about Cavs with all their picks over the years.. , without LJ they would be 60-1 to win it.

Went to the summer games yesterday watched Shabazz play.. he was HORRIBLE. I mean Horrible. waste of a draft pick(thanks LJ)

We need a stud pint Guard and we could easily contend for the east. I mean ATL almost beat Indiana with a shitty team. I just have one dream and that is the heat meet the Cavs in the playoffs and bosh/wade/deng/ knock them out..

Stephenson to Hornets!

Good news for the eastern conference, and your heat.

going to the bottom and coming to the top is tough… real tough. Think about Cavs with all their picks over the years.. , without LJ they would be 60-1 to win it.

Went to the summer games yesterday watched Shabazz play.. he was HORRIBLE. I mean Horrible. waste of a draft pick(thanks LJ)

We need a stud pint Guard and we could easily contend for the east. I mean ATL almost beat Indiana with a shitty team. I just have one dream and that is the heat meet the Cavs in the playoffs and bosh/wade/deng/ knock them out..

:icon_thumleft: I like that dream :icon_super:

Boozer would be huge. Weve picked up a bunch in Free Agency, lets see if the sum of these parts works, and how Wade and Bosh turn back on their game after not NEEDING to play the last 4 years. They both have it (Bosh more than Wade at this point), but havent HAD to use it, and when the going got tough last year, they couldnt knock the rust off fast enough.

I saw boozer in south Miami yesterday fwiw.

Fwiw I've always hated him while he has been on the bulls, but he's one of those guys you wouldn't want to be caught in a dark alley with if he wasn't a wealthy ball player

Funny, they say with lebrons departure that Miami's franchise value has dropped $100mm and Cleveland's value has doubled from $500mm to a billion.

Lets revisit those numbers at the end of 14/15 and see where we're at when the cavs don't make it to the finals...

Fwiw I've always hated him while he has been on the bulls, but he's one of those guys you wouldn't want to be caught in a dark alley with if he wasn't a wealthy ball player

+1 , hated that guy… he would bring a rebounding presence for Miami ! we need that .He would help tremendously and that would add another dimension

+1 , hated that guy… he would bring a rebounding presence for Miami ! we need that .He would help tremendously and that would add another dimension

Rashard Lewis and James jones gone. I can't stand jones for going to Cleveland.

What do you guys think ray Allen is going to do? Who's going to fill rashards spot? Who's going to replace Jones?

A this point is it realistic to believe that there's enough money to lure Boozer?

Rashard Lewis and James jones gone. I can't stand jones for going to Cleveland.

What do you guys think ray Allen is going to do? Who's going to fill rashards spot? Who's going to replace Jones?

A this point is it realistic to believe that there's enough money to lure Boozer?

Jones sucked and Lewis was great on D and showed signs in Playoffs shooting 3's. I really hate haslim.. waste of money.

our chances of getting Carlos is 10% at best.. but man he would bring 12-14 points a game and 10 rebounds. would put us 3-4th seed.

My gut says ray allen goes to cavs… he will follow LJ for one more title "attempt" would love to have him in miami for 1 more season. At the very best he draws a defender at all time. you have to respect his 3.

if Ray stays I feel we will be in good shape and a better team than the cavs atleast for next season lol

I can careless about lewis and jones.

• 3 months later...
Not bad at all. As of now, the only undefeated team in the eastern conference...

yeah I think we win 47-50 games 4th seed. Cavs and bulls will be hard to beat

Not bad at all. As of now, the only undefeated team in the eastern conference...

Love the Heat. I think they will do much better without LeBron. The chemistry, ego...you could just see the players didn't mesh well. I know they won ships, but that combo was way too forced. Bosch and Wade were making playoff runs without Lebron.

I actually have a nice sized bet on the Heat to win the east at 25:1.

Sorry fellas, I was only a Heat hater because of the whole LeBron situation. These Nike commercials make me sick! "Let's do it for Cleveland"...should have never left :rolleyes: .

Just hoping Wade stays healthy and plays good.

Heat looking real good! Can't wait for the Cavs/Heat matchup.

GO WARRIORS :D .

Love the Heat. I think they will do much better without LeBron. The chemistry, ego...you could just see the players didn't mesh well. I know they won ships, but that combo was way too forced. Bosch and Wade were making playoff runs without Lebron.

I actually have a nice sized bet on the Heat to win the east at 25:1.

Sorry fellas, I was only a Heat hater because of the whole LeBron situation. These Nike commercials make me sick! "Let's do it for Cleveland"...should have never left :rolleyes: .

Just hoping Wade stays healthy and plays good.

Heat looking real good! Can't wait for the Cavs/Heat matchup.

GO WARRIORS :D .

:iamwithstupid: wow I thought I would never see this day!

I agree 100%, loving this new team!

3-0 run and my Dolphins are on a 3 game streak shutting out SD yesterday!

great day in the M-I-A :icon_super:

im going with that bet also BTW lets see what happens..

Le Choke :turboalex:

:iamwithstupid: wow I thought I would never see this day!

I agree 100%, loving this new team!

3-0 run and my Dolphins are on a 3 game streak shutting out SD yesterday!

great day in the M-I-A :icon_super:

im going with that bet also BTW lets see what happens..

Le Choke :turboalex:

Cavs fall apart with LeBron on the bench. They HAVE no bench. Remember, they are still a last place team with 2 good additions.

With the Bulls, Rose needs to stay healthy, and he is very injury prone. MIA has already shown they can beat WAS.

Can't think of any other contenders in the East.

And yes, very surprised by the fins. My 49ers on the other hand..... :(

Cavs fall apart with LeBron on the bench. They HAVE no bench. Remember, they are still a last place team with 2 good additions.

With the Bulls, Rose needs to stay healthy, and he is very injury prone. MIA has already shown they can beat WAS.

Can't think of any other contenders in the East.

And yes, very surprised by the fins. My 49ers on the other hand..... :(

:icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid:

• 1 month later...

This nba season is insane. Hawks Toronto and Wiz are better than Cavs?!! The west is going bananaz! Great to be a fan, watched more games this year than any other.

I haven't been following the NBA at all this season, except to be informed that my Knicks suck.

Can Lebron pull the "but it's Cleveland" card that seemingly is justifiable for all of their sports teams?