HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The letter Cav owner wrote.. was taken down ONLY yesterday morning.. Bet LJ thinks the guy is a dick and a liar. The owner never apologized for his Comments…Riley vs that douce? Riley all day.

Bosh leaves , we get melo… man we can be lethal..

He can get the most money in NY, something like 125-130 million/5 years.

He can get a max deal (only 4 years) as well with Chicago and Miami but who has the better team right now? Obviously Chicago, he's a perfect fit.

Rose

Butler

Mirotic

Melo/Taj Gibson

Noah

If Rose is healthy again (pray to god) they'll be either the 1st or 2nd seed in the Eastern conference together with the Cavaliers. Indiana has to retool and they probably get rid of Hibbert. Nets/Knicks aren't going anywhere, Wizards aren't there yet, Atalanta has a decent team especially when Horford is back but no contender, Orlando has a long road ahead of them, Celtics no, Toronto good team but not a threat.

Shit's about to hit the fan in the NBA! Now the other pieces fall, Melo, KLove.. Kyrie and Bron is already special enough. If they get Love...wow.

Only thing I regret is not placing that bet.

Way to go LBJ, he has unfinished business!!!!! Great decision.

So excited to see him back home, now the real fun begins. its going to be fun to see him playing with young talent.

Mods can we close this thread now :D

Actually, leave it open :D

I am excited I can finally afford to go to Heat games. I wonder if they'll let me launch a few 3s on their new team :D

I am excited I can finally afford to go to Heat games. I wonder if they'll let me launch a few 3s on their new team :D

Give Riley some credit.

UIMS What are we to praise him for?????

Honest question

The obvious, putting together a team that performed well over the last four years and the trust that he'll put together another strong team going forward.

UIMS What are we to praise him for?????

Honest question

being a NBA genius! im sure hes got something up his sleeve! Riley saw this coming after they lost the finals.

being a NBA genius! im sure hes got something up his sleeve! Riley saw this coming after they lost the finals.

Of course, Riley addressed this directly at the post game press conference.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-wade...i-flight-2014-7

Notice the body language? Seems very negative. Something tells me Miami will be going hard against Cleveland next year....

Would love to be in that Arena if there is a Cavs/Heat playoffs series.

interesting thing I read in Brons letter was "for some guys it was like college." I dont think he liked the MIA atmosphere, bets tons of guys on that team were always out partying. Dont blame them, but for lebron its different, having a family and goals as a player...he wants serious teammates, and I think its hard to live straight in MIA.

Waiting for the rest of the heat team to announce they're taking their talents to lake erie :D

http://www.businessinsider.com/lebron-wade...i-flight-2014-7

Notice the body language? Seems very negative. Something tells me Miami will be going hard against Cleveland next year....

Would love to be in that Arena if there is a Cavs/Heat playoffs series.

interesting thing I read in Brons letter was "for some guys it was like college." I dont think he liked the MIA atmosphere, bets tons of guys on that team were always out partying. Dont blame them, but for lebron its different, having a family and goals as a player...he wants serious teammates, and I think its hard to live straight in MIA.

Waiting for the rest of the heat team to announce they're taking their talents to lake erie :D

Just so we are clear , what is YOUR favorite team ?

My take on LJ leaving. The guy has a good heart and was born and raised in Ohio. The city economics fell apart when he left. He was drafted with Cavs and went off to college (Miami) won 2 titles and now wants to come back home. I have no hate for the man!

He gave us heat fans 4 years of incredible entertainment .Still a fan of LJ but make no mistake If Miami plays Cavs i be cheering for my team.

My take on LJ leaving. The guy has a good heart and was born and raised in Ohio. The city economics fell apart when he left. He was drafted with Cavs and went off to college (Miami) won 2 titles and now wants to come back home. I have no hate for the man!

He gave us heat fans 4 years of incredible entertainment .Still a fan of LJ but make no mistake If Miami plays Cavs i be cheering for my team.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

Golden State Warriors. But I'm also just a fan of basketball.

Heat fans butt hurt already. Don't worry, anyone can make the playoffs in the east with 20 wins, be optimistic guys :D

Still riding the jock of someone who isn't even on your team anymore....

Bosh is staying after all, he's signing a 5 year/118 million deal.

Actually looking forward to see him play, especially since he'll be the #1 option.

He didn't even say that... He said and I quote:

"Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids."

"These past four years helped raise me into who I am. I became a better player and a better man. I learned from a franchise that had been where I wanted to go. I will always think of Miami as my second home. Without the experiences I had there, I wouldn’t be able to do what I’m doing today.".

He's comparing his experience to kids going to college. Leaving home (him leaving Akron, Ohio), experiencing new things, meeting new people, socializing, growing up, being on your own in a new situation having to deal with a lot of new stuff and evolve as a human being. And that's exactly what he did, he matured and grew up.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-ja...eland-cavaliers

soup.. I tend to read this thread imagining people taking 3 shots right before posting..

Doc, as for your GSW, you might be the other big loser not pulling sooner on KLove when he joins LBJ. You know your team will not get to the conf finals as they are now...

He didn't even say that... He said and I quote:

"Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids."

"These past four years helped raise me into who I am. I became a better player and a better man. I learned from a franchise that had been where I wanted to go. I will always think of Miami as my second home. Without the experiences I had there, I wouldn’t be able to do what I’m doing today.".

He's comparing his experience to kids going to college. Leaving home (him leaving Akron, Ohio), experiencing new things, meeting new people, socializing, growing up, being on your own in a new situation having to deal with a lot of new stuff and evolve as a human being. And that's exactly what he did, he matured and grew up.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-ja...eland-cavaliers

Ah, got it. Just putting my spin on it :D

Kevin Love is over rated! Don't want him on the team. GSW is a different story :D, they wont be winning any time soon, might have hurt the team with some of the moves they made. We shall see :D