HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

hate to say it but i am happy we signed bosh. I think if we add Gasol , Deng and maybe a good outside shooter.. we can win 43 games and make the playoffs . how awesome would it be if we met LJ in playoffs and knocked him out! That would be epic.

Glad Riley is not going down like some punk bitch. We still have hope to have an Ok team.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad Riley is not going down like some punk bitch. We still have hope to have an Ok team.

I always liked bosh. I'm interested in seeing how these guys come alive without lebron.

As far as Riley is concerned, frankly I would have been more concerned if Riley left than lebron. He wants to reinvent basketball in Cleveland, fine, have at it. I was a heat can say before lebron and I'll be a fan years from now when he's long gone.

I'm ready for a new thread...this isn't about the Heat anymore! :eusa_dance:

Its always about Miami

post-679-1405124613_thumb.jpg

My bet is they drove LeBron through what used to be thriving streets and bars around the stadium, and showed him some boarded up businesses, and pulled at his heart strings a little to tell him they need him there as a city to be successful, where Miami is a thriving city with or without him (or something along those lines). I also think those Spurs Billboards saying built not Bought also did something to him as well. That he wants it to be a longer, harder road to Mecca to prove he is truly a champion.

My bet is they drove LeBron through what used to be thriving streets and bars around the stadium, and showed him some boarded up businesses, and pulled at his heart strings a little to tell him they need him there as a city to be successful, where Miami is a thriving city with or without him (or something along those lines). I also think those Spurs Billboards saying built not Bought also did something to him as well. That he wants it to be a longer, harder road to Mecca to prove he is truly a champion.

And what if they did drive him around, lebron going to Cleveland is going to turn around a decayed rust belt city? Come on.

I think Nike wrote this script.

And what if they did drive him around, lebron going to Cleveland is going to turn around a decayed rust belt city? Come on.

:iamwithstupid:

I remember when he left, there was a report that said during the years LeBron played for Cleveland the first time, he single-handedly generated $200 million in revenues for the city. More fans in the seats, more people flying or driving in to visit watch him play in their stadium=more people staying in hotels, more people renting cars, more people eating at restaurants, more people getting clothes dry cleaned, more people taking cabs to and from the airport. He is a 1 man Economic Stimulus Package. No bullshit

Deng is a great Defensive player. WE need a few outside shooters. I think we can get number 6 -7 seed. 45 wins. Pat Riley is not laying down…

Deng is a great Defensive player. WE need a few outside shooters. I think we can get number 6 -7 seed. 45 wins. Pat Riley is not laying down…

So who's next? What else is out there to choose from?

So who's next? What else is out there to choose from?

Not much.. We have a team that will make playoffs.. IF Cavs don't get K.Love. they are Fucked. HEat will win more games.

fcuking Mike Miller is going to Cleveland.

I believe he was moving his cars two days before the announcement?

Another good article:

http://grantland.com/features/god-loves-cleveland/

Especially this part:

I am a genius. That genius has a shelf life. I already feel my body wearing down a little. Over the last 11 years, including the playoffs, I played 1,000 of a possible 1,044 games, averaged nearly 40 minutes per game and logged 39,993 minutes in all. Only Wilt and Russell reached 40,000 minutes faster than I will. I want to be part of something that’s greater than me. I am tired of carrying teams for nine months a year. I thought Wade and Bosh would help me, and they did for a while, but now Wade is breaking down and Bosh is past his prime.

if we can sign carlos Boozer - we will be a solid team guys !

come on riley get boozer and we will be top 4 in east.

if we can sign carlos Boozer - we will be a solid team guys !

come on riley get boozer and we will be top 4 in east.

:icon_super: im starting to feel better again!

Riley is a genius and we need to BELIEVE!

it would be nuts if we make the finals again w/o LJ! that would be a great story!

The team looks alright but definitely not a contender. 2nd round tops, perhaps the ECF but no way that this Miami team will reach the finals again in the next few years.

I would have tanked instead. What's the point in being a treadmill team. You aren't good enough to win it all and you aren't bad enough to get into the lottery. It's pointless.

The team looks alright but definitely not a contender. 2nd round tops, perhaps the ECF but no way that this Miami team will reach the finals again in the next few years.

I would have tanked instead. What's the point in being a treadmill team. You aren't good enough to win it all and you aren't bad enough to get into the lottery. It's pointless.

So fcuk it then? Doesn't sound like an option considering the Miami market, this isn't Cleveland YO!

So fcuk it then? Doesn't sound like an option considering the Miami market, this isn't Cleveland YO!

good example is the spurs, where they don't have one mega super star and they are still awesome as a team!