HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

I think OKC got extremely RAPED by the officials in games 3 and 4... but they just got an old fashioned ass whoopin in game 5. The thing you have to ask is how mentally are you messed up by that terrible officiating... it has to be on your mind, keeping you from really playing your game?

That and the 3's did them in. But to be honest, I was ashamed of the NBA after watching games 3 and 4 and seeing the lopsided officiating. Something has to be done.

we must have been watching 2 different series ..LOL. Refs were TOTALLY on OKC's SIDE. I Lost count on how many muggings LB and DW NO calls! MIAMI FLAT OUT FUCKED OKC SIDEWAYS - take it like a man and stop acting like a baby.

4-1 , YES thats 4-1 , not 4-3 ! OKC admitted themselves Miami was the better team. As many bad calls that i saw on Miami i saw with OKC. at the end it balances it self and MIAMI EARNED THIS VICTORY LOVE IT OR HATE IT !

sick of these people crying like little bitches about refs ! OKC got its ass beat 4-1 -PERIOD!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we must have been watching 2 different series ..LOL. Refs were TOTALLY on OKC's SIDE. I Lost count on how many muggings LB and DW NO calls! MIAMI FLAT OUT FUCKED OKC SIDEWAYS - take it like a man and stop acting like a baby.

4-1 , YES thats 4-1 , not 4-3 ! OKC admitted themselves Miami was the better team. As many bad calls that i saw on Miami i saw with OKC. at the end it balances it self and MIAMI EARNED THIS VICTORY LOVE IT OR HATE IT !

sick of these people crying like little bitches about refs ! OKC got its ass beat 4-1 -PERIOD!

:icon_super: :eek3dance: well said!

Once again, I am a miami hater, and I agree. It was embarrassing to see OKC play, so many mistakes and blown opportunities. Miami won fair and square.

I'm just glad he finally got his ring. This next season is going to be interesting. This changes everything imo. We can finally bury this topic. If he deserves it or not will be debated for years.

OKC could have a better chance if they had played like they were against Lakers and Spurs.

But still HEAT is an overall better team. The series should have ended like 2-4 or even 3-4.

1-4 is just Sad.

Championship Parade is today, but its going to rain like a b!tch, and im stuck here at work. Anyone going?

Championship Parade is today, but its going to rain like a b!tch, and im stuck here at work. Anyone going?

i wish they would have waited til next wknd. the weather is horrible today.

did anyone hear the rumors about Nash possibly coming to the Heat? that would be nuts!

i wish they would have waited til next wknd. the weather is horrible today.

did anyone hear the rumors about Nash possibly coming to the Heat? that would be nuts!

Have not heard about Nash.

Would be sick having him or Ray Allen

I'll say it again - mind you I'm half way there with my prediction:

OKC over Spurs.....Boston over Miami...Boston for all the marbles!!!

OKC maybe younger, and they may be hungry; but Boston is on a mission from God. No one is going to stop them. Like KG said..."Say goodnight Boo Boo" !!!

Confession of a LeBron hater:

After my period of mourning I feel I must now stand like a man and extend my congratulations to LeBron James and the Miami Heat on their championship win.

Let me make it clear that I have no doubt of the talent of LeBron, Dwayne Wade, Chris Boush and the rest of the Miami Heat team. However I became a LeBron hater because of not what he did by leaving Cleveland, but how he left.

I still feel his greatest legacy would have been cast had he stayed and led the Cavaliers to a championship. It would have been a boost for the franchise, the city and ultimately the game of basketball, but as has oft been said " a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do".

I guess this is the first step on his road to immortality. Hope Miami can afford the King's next ransom.

Nash and Allen both want 3 year contracts worth 20-30 million. Nash has a shortlist of 3 teams Toronto, Portland and the Suns. So he isn't interested in giving up money for a ring (which isn't even certain the Heat will get next year).

If I was the heat I wouldn't take Allen, all he does nowadays is being a spot up shooter. If Miller or Jones don't retire they can do the same, spread the floor and shoot. Allen declined immensely this year, didn't expect that to be honest.

i think his decision by coming down to the Heat to win a championship was brilliant and im sure not a easy task.

i was born and raised in Miami but if had a great opportunity in Nebraska that would help me accomplish all my goals, i would be out! and then sometime down the road come back for retirement etc....

:icon_thumleft:

post-2228-1340637738.jpg

Can we stop using the word "hater". Seems like everyone uses it when someone else dislikes someone or something.

Live from the parade

205298_10150993664463944_1441725564_n.jpg

• 8 months later...

Who let Napolean Dynamite do interviews?

LOL

Funniest part is when he keeps interrupting the legitimate Channel 7 news interview...

23 #HEATFTW

Oh man what a freaking game !! I am pumped ! we were down by 18 , then 13 with 5.40 to go.. i thought we were done.

GO HEAT FTW!! man would it not be awesome if we got the 34????? near impossible.. but you never know.

I can't stand the Heat! I hope they lose soon :icon_mrgreen: .

I see them losing to San Antonio on the 31st, the only immediate game next to that would be Chicago. Rest of their schedule is weak.

You better believe I'm dropping $ on the Spurs for that game.

2nd highest streak in NBA history!! HEAT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

im going friday night, the stadium will be on fire!

Anybody know the date for the record setting game if it makes it that far?

I recall hearing Mid April.

I can't stand the Heat! I hope they lose soon :icon_mrgreen: .

I see them losing to San Antonio on the 31st, the only immediate game next to that would be Chicago. Rest of their schedule is weak.

You better believe I'm dropping $ on the Spurs for that game.

I see them losing to a .500 team before they lose to the Spurs. The Spurs will be a "TEST" game to see how they stack up against another great team, and the Heat will be prepared, and with another 2 weeks worth of wins under their belt (TONS of MOMENTUM).

They keep this up-they could go after Chicago's record of only 10 losses in a season next season.

2nd highest streak in NBA history!! HEAT FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

im going friday night, the stadium will be on fire!

Sent you a nice picture on FB