HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

sorry late to the party!! fcuk me what a win for the Heat!!!

I lost my voice and watched the replay 10 times!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know how Indiana didn't see that one coming! Never let LeChoke drive in, always let him take shots. They blew that one!

I don't know how Indiana didn't see that one coming! Never let LeChoke drive in, always let him take shots. They blew that one!

LeChoke??? Seriously??

image.jpg

If he took a shot, would have been LeBrick time, guaranteed. Tons of game winning shots and possible game winning free throws LeBron has missed. Would have fouled him and sent him to the line. Would have missed at least 1 FT guaranteed.

Well, that's game one, I don't think IND can beat the Heat, but it will be a great series for sure.

I'm just a hater :D. It went in, no getting around that. Shot or layup. He got the look. I thought the ball was going to Ray Allen.

We will win in 5. Game one was knocking the rust off from them being off for so long hanging out at the beach....

We will win game 2 at home by a larger margin, they will take 1 of the 2 at their court, and we win game 5 at home.

We will win in 5. Game one was knocking the rust off from them being off for so long hanging out at the beach....

We will win game 2 at home by a larger margin, they will take 1 of the 2 at their court, and we win game 5 at home.

:iamwithstupid: samething happen with chicago game 1.

Man ..WTF is up with Miami shooting free throws... killing us.

they need to start hitting them or we will lose.

LeBron had one of his best games and they still lost. I like it :D. Good sign for Indiana. LeBron needs 30+ every game to win this series imo. IND looks like a much more complete team than last year!

Indiana is on fire all playoffs, they have the size, the guy jumping to superstar status in these playoffs, a versatile big man, and probably the best supporting cast short of (or tied) with San Antonio. And still Lebron carries them to within a basket from winning. That's how you know he is the best player in the league and just how dominant he is.

Cant be 60% from the free throw line, and expect to win a game. I was kinda pissed on the 2 last minute turnovers Lebron gave up at the end, but then again, the guy had a 36 point game, so cant really be upset with that. What we need is more accuracy at the foul line and from our 3 point shooters. We win every game where we make 10 or more 3 pointers...

Maybe it will be a 6 game series now?

Cant be 60% from the free throw line, and expect to win a game. I was kinda pissed on the 2 last minute turnovers Lebron gave up at the end, but then again, the guy had a 36 point game, so cant really be upset with that. What we need is more accuracy at the foul line and from our 3 point shooters. We win every game where we make 10 or more 3 pointers...

Maybe it will be a 6 game series now?

My Man... I think this is going game 7 at best for Miami.

Indiana Is going to be hard to beat at their house. We need to win 1/2 and get back home field.

Ray allen is killing us on 3 pointer and free throws..

My Man... I think this is going game 7 at best for Miami.

Indiana Is going to be hard to beat at their house. We need to win 1/2 and get back home field.

Ray allen is killing us on 3 pointer and free throws..

Im still optimistic....We had a bad game. They are good at home, but so are we....We beat essentially the same team last year in 6 without Ray Allen and Birdman...I still think we win in 6.

Im still optimistic....We had a bad game. They are good at home, but so are we....We beat essentially the same team last year in 6 without Ray Allen and Birdman...I still think we win in 6.

We need to start hitting the 3 ball. Ray allen is Hurting us this year. that fucker cant hit a free throw and 3 .. I think Boston sent him to sabotage our team.LOL

TK won the 500- and the Pacers will win tonight!

Incredible, I thought he was a has been.

Incredible, I thought he was a has been.

He's a skilled driver who's always been itching at the big win and FINALLY got it. A huge crowd favorite for sure and no man deserved to win more than him.

Can't believe grizz shit the bed so bad. SA is a threat, so good together

He's a skilled driver who's always been itching at the big win and FINALLY got it. A huge crowd favorite for sure and no man deserved to win more than him.

He's friends with my wife, a few years back when he was downsizing, she took over his office space in Coral Gables. Makes for a good story when my wife has to explain his logo on her receptionists desk.

Regardless, GO HEAT!