HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

I think this will be a finals series for the ages. 2 relatively young teams with alot of energy that both have great transition defenses.

I would say OKC is a better pure shooting team, and Miami is a better defensive team. Will be a blast to watch.

BUT TONIGHT, I WILL ENJOY THE fcuk OUT OF OUR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this will be a finals series for the ages. 2 relatively young teams with alot of energy that both have great transition defenses.

I would say OKC is a better pure shooting team, and Miami is a better defensive team. Will be a blast to watch.

BUT TONIGHT, I WILL ENJOY THE fcuk OUT OF OUR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN!

Yes sir!!!!

Miami will have to adjust to OKC speed. They are 2x quicker then Boston and a 10 point lead with them is NOTHING.

They have a Set Offense that can score in 5-8 secs. which can put them back in a game in 2 minutes...

OKC learned A LOT from SA style of Play (quick passing and driving to the basket) . Hopefully they will lose that edge and Miami can Lull them into Miami style B-Ball!

Im just happy we beat that little fucker Rondo.. what a fcuking asshole...

Boston did great, just like the Spurs they overachieved and no one expected this from them. You guys got to give props to them, a lot of key players are out/missing and they still pulled this off + you got 3 really old guys playing.

I hope OKC now beats the shit out of Miami, Lebron got the MVP and Durant deserves a ring + finals MVP. :)

Boston did great, just like the Spurs they overachieved and no one expected this from them. You guys got to give props to them, a lot of key players are out/missing and they still pulled this off + you got 3 really old guys playing.

I hope OKC now beats the shit out of Miami, Lebron got the MVP and Durant deserves a ring + finals MVP. :)

:iamwithstupid:

In fairness I congradulate Miami they pulled of a hard fought victory.

I give mad props to Boston for putting up a fight, and stretching it to 7 games. People also have to remember, and game 1-5 were true testaments to how much of an IMPACT Chris Bosh has to the Heats success. Sure we won game 1-2 without him, but Chalmers also played the games of his life in those games. That isn't Chalmers forte as you saw in game 7. He almost royally fucked up that game with turnovers, and not passing the ball when he should have. You all saw Lebron almost slap him for missing that Alleyoop read.

If Bosh was in all 7 games, we would have won in 5-6 games, but it is what it is, and injuries happen.

I think the Finals are going 7 games. Funny thing is, it is hard to imagine a team beating the Heat or OKC in a 7 game series with both teams healthy. Hopefully Wade's knee heals a little during the 2 day break they have now.

Now OKC will slaughter the Heat if they come out with the sloppy ball control they showed in the first half of game 7. Heat really need to elevate their game if they are going to win this series. OKC CAN beat them handily if they don't step up to the challenge. Miami's bench also has to step up their game. Those missed 3's from James Jones and Mike Miller can't happen against OKC. That is THE ONLY ROLE those 2 players have other than Miller's better than average defense. Funny thing is during pregame warmups he will hit 9-15 3 pointers in a row all the time, he just can't make the shot in the game. I know it is harder with someone in your face, but he has been getting open looks. It shouldn't be on Battier's shoulders to hit those every time. We will need all players to be firing on all cylinders to make a deep run in the finals. Especially against a BIG scoring team like OKC.

I give mad props to Boston for putting up a fight, and stretching it to 7 games. People also have to remember, and game 1-5 were true testaments to how much of an IMPACT Chris Bosh has to the Heats success. Sure we won game 1-2 without him, but Chalmers also played the games of his life in those games. That isn't Chalmers forte as you saw in game 7. He almost royally fucked up that game with turnovers, and not passing the ball when he should have. You all saw Lebron almost slap him for missing that Alleyoop read.

If Bosh was in all 7 games, we would have won in 5-6 games, but it is what it is, and injuries happen.

I think the Finals are going 7 games. Funny thing is, it is hard to imagine a team beating the Heat or OKC in a 7 game series with both teams healthy. Hopefully Wade's knee heals a little during the 2 day break they have now.

Now OKC will slaughter the Heat if they come out with the sloppy ball control they showed in the first half of game 7. Heat really need to elevate their game if they are going to win this series. OKC CAN beat them handily if they don't step up to the challenge. Miami's bench also has to step up their game. Those missed 3's from James Jones and Mike Miller can't happen against OKC. That is THE ONLY ROLE those 2 players have other than Miller's better than average defense. Funny thing is during pregame warmups he will hit 9-15 3 pointers in a row all the time, he just can't make the shot in the game. I know it is harder with someone in your face, but he has been getting open looks. It shouldn't be on Battier's shoulders to hit those every time. We will need all players to be firing on all cylinders to make a deep run in the finals. Especially against a BIG scoring team like OKC.

We are going to have to steal one in OKC . that is going to be a challenge in itself. The x-factor for OKC is Harden. If we can shut him down off the bench we can beat them.

I love Miami , But I fear OKC has a better "team" . We are going to need our Big 3 to score 35- -25 -19 pretty much every game since our bench sucks.

good news is Bosh should be Fresh in theory.

Regardless Im happy we beat those pricks in Boston Rondo and Pierce were absolutely disrespectful to Lebron and the Heat. Talking shit the whole game. NO CLASS.Rondo walked off without shaking hands.

I agree. The sum of their parts is better than the sum of ours, but our bench has been playing much better. The key is having our bench have 6-10 points each and the big 3 scoring as you mentioned above. If Miller and Jones can knock down a pair of 3's each and go 4-5 from the 3 point line between them, we can win the game. The rest of the pieces should fall into place. The other intangibles are Haslem getting 10-12, and Chalmers getting 14+.

They all have the ability, but shut down defense is what Miami needs to do to score big in their transition offense

Big night fellas!

My prediction is Miami by at least 10!

dead on! what a fcukin' game!!! im so happy that the crapics are done!

this is our year!!!! (but i do realize OKC is not going to be a walk in the park)

Thinking about this today, we have to win this in 5 or 6 games. Won't be easy. We have to win 1 of the first 2 at their house, and both of ours at home

big night tonight! im going w/Heat by 2-3 points :eek3dance:

Lets go Heat! this will be a tough one Heat fans!

OKC looks unstoppable at home !

we need 70 points from the Big 3

Lol give the guy a break.

1. Bosh was injured

2. Let him find his rhythm

3. I rather have him spark the bench/lead them then be the 3rd option when Wade and Lebron are playing, so that makes him 'useless'. Let him be effective and make him count when he plays.

Funny thing is the Thunder came out to the Jay Z and Kanye Ball so hard beat......

Guess who Jay Z and Kanye talk about in that song.......

Answer: Nobody on the Thunder-2 players on the Heat

Dumb ass Oklahomos

Why are you guys so quiet?

Lebron gets free throws for the slightest touch, the refs can't do it all.

Good game guys. Durant is a beast.

They are looking much faster than the Heat and playing much cleaner. Looks like they think they are still playing the Celtics.

My Heat can do it, but they need a miracle-they can't miss open looks as I said last week. they can't turn the ball over with bad passing, and poor ball handling. They can't give them so many second chance points under the rim.

And then there is INTENSITY which they were completely lacking in the second half.