SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELL YEAH

Boston HAS to take this at home, they have to give it their all just to get to the Finals again. KG is amazing, has been playing great this whole playoffs. Finals MVP. :)

Im Sooo pissed right now...

True champion teams make their free throws. Miami showed they are athletic but not technical this whole series.

Im going to make a drink.. pissed.

Are the big 3 finished???

I hope so. It think Bosh is overated and it may be time for Wade to go away. One thing for certain though, it's time for SPO TO GO!

Bosh isn't overrated, he's standing in the shadows of LBJ and Wade. When Wade or Lebron (I don't remember who) was injured and it was just Bosh + Wade/LBJ he played great and went 25-30 points easily. Lebron and Wade are exactly the same players, only the height and weight differs.

The Heat has to trade either Wade or Lebron. Wade being the child of Miami who got a championship and who should retire there or trading away the best player in the NBA and making a fool out of yourself for trying whatever Miami had in mind.

Miami should try to sign Nash and trade all their bench players away for a decent center like Kaman. Then trade Wade for good role players.

Lol

I think someone talked shit when KG went through.

Rivers outcoaches Spolestra on a regular basis. I dont know anyone outside of dedicated heat fans who thinks they have a shot on thursday. And if boston wins. I have the thunder in 5. Boston can deny they are getting old all they want, the thunder are playing too poised right now. I dont think they would be scared of the moment. If anything they'd probably seize it.

As crazy as it sounds. I dont break the big 3 up. Spolestras days are numbered and if he goes, i doubt they'll trade the big 3. Its not in Riley to hire phil, so ill throw him out of the equation. Jerry Sloanis a possibility, but after that it gets slim. Brian Shaw, Stan van Gundy, Patrick Ewing (a former riley player). But hey lets not get into any more hypothetical until after thursday. They still have to play the game.

Rivers outcoaches Spolestra on a regular basis. I dont know anyone outside of dedicated heat fans who thinks they have a shot on thursday. And if boston wins. I have the thunder in 5. Boston can deny they are getting old all they want, the thunder are playing too poised right now. I dont think they would be scared of the moment. If anything they'd probably seize it.

As crazy as it sounds. I dont break the big 3 up. Spolestras days are numbered and if he goes, i doubt they'll trade the big 3. Its not in Riley to hire phil, so ill throw him out of the equation. Jerry Sloanis a possibility, but after that it gets slim. Brian Shaw, Stan van Gundy, Patrick Ewing (a former riley player). But hey lets not get into any more hypothetical until after thursday. They still have to play the game.

hate that fcuk. he sucks. if we had a normal coach we would not need miracle shots every other play.

big 3 stays.Coach needs to GTFO.

heat or boston have no chance against OKC.

hate that fcuk. he sucks. if we had a normal coach we would not need miracle shots every other play.

big 3 stays.Coach needs to GTFO.

EXACTLY!

heat-fail-logo-2.jpg

Spoelstra isn't the best coach...

But most of the regular plays are called by Lebron and Wade himself, so tell them to make smarter plays.

so pissed :( but i still think miami is the better team. they just have to get back into a rhythm and stop thinking HOLLYWOOD.

call me crazy but i still have faith. lets not forget the blowout against the celtics. we win one game and everything is tied up again.

so pissed :( but i still think miami is the better team. they just have to get back into a rhythm and stop thinking HOLLYWOOD.

call me crazy but i still have faith. lets not forget the blowout against the celtics. we win one game and everything is tied up again.

Of course we have a chance. Its not like boston is OKC or SA. they lost to a home game to Philly.

No doubt Miami will need an epic game from James Wade and Bosh. we need 75 points from them or this shit is Over.

Garnett is on fire and Miami has no answer for him.

Do you guys read what you type? Philadelphia is one of the best defensive teams in the league so them shutting down Boston or beating the Celtics made sense.

If Boston gets their Rhytym and Pierce goes for 30, KG for 25, Allen for 20, Rondo for 25, you're out. Anyways, they said that the winner of game 5 has a 70-85% chance to win the series. Boston at home, one of the best defensive team. Good luck. :)

Do you guys read what you type? Philadelphia is one of the best defensive teams in the league so them shutting down Boston or beating the Celtics made sense.

If Boston gets their Rhytym and Pierce goes for 30, KG for 25, Allen for 20, Rondo for 25, you're out. Anyways, they said that the winner of game 5 has a 70-85% chance to win the series. Boston at home, one of the best defensive team. Good luck. :)

do you read what you type? Rhytym is spelled Rhythm. ;) lol

i agree with what you said, but i still think we have a small shot. lets see what happens!

they also said that the team that is up 2-0 in series wins and are you ready for this 93% of the time.

yes sir 93%.

with OKC coming back from 0-2 and Boston 0-2 that number will change..lol

Ill tell you what shocks me , Miami is actually favorite in game 6? makes NO sense to me.

they also said that the team that is up 2-0 in series wins and are you ready for this 93% of the time.

yes sir 93%.

with OKC coming back from 0-2 and Boston 0-2 that number will change..lol

Ill tell you what shocks me , Miami is actually favorite in game 6? makes NO sense to me.

Vegas is actually favoring them in this game? They want a thunder-heat final soo bad.

Vegas is actually favoring them in this game? They want a thunder-heat final soo bad.

me too! actually i would prefer spurs but either way im happy :)