Alright, i'll admit it!

Robster Craws

I prefer the coupes (F458 & LP560). To me, the convertible interrupts the lines of the car. With top down it doesn't flow quite as well, and with top up not as graceful as the coupe.

I'd take a 458 (coupe) in white over red! Gorgeous! Love that color combo.

I have to say, I love the way the coupe looks, but this thing looks TERRIBLE!!! Especially with the top up.

Agree the white/red is hot. Not too fond of the giant humps that basically make it a targa vs. a wide open convert but I would take it over the coupe for sure. :icon_thumleft:

The 458 is probably the most colour dependent car I have ever encountered, coupe or convertible. In black or white it looks great, there is a one yellow in Santa Monica/Venice.....just looks silly. Red doesn't look that great either.....

That yellow one with the yellow striped wheels is pathetic.

I think 458 is a great car and one of the best Ferrari ever made, but it's not very good looking at all:

it looks like more Korean rather than italian.

Personally i think the ten years old Gallardo line, in the Spyder Performante version, is better looking than this 458 cabrio.

That does not mean i do not like 458 cabrio!

ciao

I prefer the coupes (F458 & LP560). To me, the convertible interrupts the lines of the car. With top down it doesn't flow quite as well, and with top up not as graceful as the coupe.

I'd take a 458 (coupe) in white over red! Gorgeous! Love that color combo.

Agree. 458 coupe looks best in black or white.

The red coupes look pretty good with the two-tone setup (black roof).

fcb8485.jpg

There's a white coupe with a black roof and red interior at our local Cars/Coffee...must say, that car is pretty hot...although I think painting the wheels black would put the final touch on it:

I have to say, I love the way the coupe looks, but this thing looks TERRIBLE!!! Especially with the top up.

:iamwithstupid: Agree. 458 Spider reminds me of a Pontiac Solstice or something...those huge humps in the back just ruin it.

something about the rear engine hatch and the way the vents are set up just kills the car for me. Although to be fair im not a big fan of the coupe's styling either.