Any ZR1 owners?

Mattyrae

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, Jonathan Cats has been to my house and met me in person. Feel free to ask him. You need to go back and read that thread, think you missed a few things.

Who is Jonathan Cats.

Who is Jonathan Cats.

Roy Cat's son, owner of Cat's Exotics. Roy is a big time Lamborghini nut / collector.

...Roy is a big time Lamborghini nut / collector.

No you didn't just say that! :lol2:

QUOTE (capt_chaos @ May 19 2012, 06:00 PM) *

American cars are shit.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

Engrave that in stone.

Stupid might be the key word,lol

How can you make such a broad statement like that? Iam not trying to start an argument but are you including such cars like the Ford GT/ Dodge Viper/ Chevrolet Corvette.....Just remember some of these marques have set speed and track records that Lamborgini and Ferrari for that matter will not break and have race history that still exists.

Ferrari has its F1 presence while Lambo?????

I love Lamborghinis and hope to get one at some point. What Iam trying to say is Iam an enthusiast: I have owned Camaro,Corvettes,Vipers and now a Ferrari I love cars and motorcycles and would never make a statement like that because its just myopic ..Can you tell me that all the European marques have put out all winners,lol...I know the US automakers have produced some real crap too

You guys are really fortunate you can afford your stable of exotics and need to come down off your high-horses,bulls,lol . Its too bad the less fortunate have to ride around in GASP a Viper,ZR1,GT-40:(....Yes I know Iam on a Lamborghini site:(

I really think this site is top-notch and I respect the knowledge on it so dont ban me for being a lover of all things automotive. Kevin

American cars are shit.

How can you make such a broad statement like that? Iam not trying to start an argument but are you including such cars like the Ford GT/ Dodge Viper/ Chevrolet Corvette.....Just remember some of these marques have set speed and track records that Lamborgini and Ferrari for that matter will not break and have race history that still exists.

I love Lamborghinis and hope to get one at some point. What Iam trying to say is Iam an enthusiast: I have owned Camaro,Corvettes,Vipers and now a Ferrari I love cars and motorcycles and would never make a statement like that because its just myopic ..Can you tell me that all the European marques have put out all winners,lol...I know the US automakers have produced some real crap too

You guys are really fortunate you can afford your stable of exotics and need to come down off your high-horses,bulls,lol . Its too bad the less fortunate have to ride around in GASP a Viper,ZR1,GT-40:(....Yes I know Iam on a Lamborghini site:(

I really think this site is top-notch and I respect the knowledge on it so dont ban me for being a lover of all things automotive. Kevin

I am including them.. Im not a fan.. Possibly the Viper is ok inmo, but a Corvette.. no thanks.. Huge terrible pos inmo. Give me any Porsche anyday.. The Ford Gt... If it were priced like a used Viper I may consider one.. But 150K? Hell no... The Viper, even though Ive tried to buy one twice and each time something broke on them, I still think that atleast they look cool, and for 40-50K its throw away car, that unlike a Corvette you dont see on every single street corner facing you in all 3 directions..

Roy Cat's son, owner of Cat's Exotics. Roy is a big time Lamborghini nut / collector.

Who is this Roy Cats you speak of........ Sounds vaguely familiar..

American cars are shit.

Chill man its a joke. Hint: no one hates american cars half as much they do P.O.S plastic mess owners who try to compare their P.O.S's

to an Italian exotic. It would be like a 2004 gallardo owner going on a Pagani forum and comparing his car to a Zonda. Not even in the same league.

American cars are shit.

:iamwithstupid:

It bothers me that the above statement is 100% right.

I wish the USA had a current car that is epic.

When I joined L/P in 2004, a common post was "Ferraris were shit".

Just saying. :icon_mrgreen:

All American cars aren't shit.. just some of them.

" You guys are really fortunate you can afford your stable of exotics and need to come down off your high-horses".........................No We Don't!!!

American cars aren't shit, they just don't look as cool or have the same cachet. Being that 99% of purchases come down to looks, price, and brand, most people on here say American cars suck. In reality, they are no better/worse.

I wish my car had the performance of the ZR1/Viper, but I don't wish my car looked like them whatsoever.

I've owned two, and just like the holocaust.. NEVER AGAIN.

You owned 2 so at least you tried,lol......What years did you own and what do you drive now.?

There is not even a variation of how shit they are. They are just pure shit. That is the only reliable thing about them.

You can argue all you like but global sales figures and appeal are non-existent because they are flakey interiors hunks of shit powered by needlessly thirsty and agricultural engines put on stone aged suspension and wrapped in a shit designed body panels.

Honestly, whenever I see someone driving an American car I think "There goes another brainless mug that knows nothing about cars and loves to shit money driving a hunk of shit".

I also wonder how straight a face the salesmen had when selling it to them...

"Oh yes they are so reliable"

"yes our dealership will be here for such a long time"

"these cars are going to sell like crazy and yet hold their value"

"It is cutting edge design"

"It is cutting edge technology"

"It rides like a dream"

Buying an American car must be as enjoyable as testing the ferociousness of bear traps with your balls whilst someone jabs you in the eye with a rusty yet red hot poker.

Everytime I have driven one it was as fun as watching my own mother being punched and I love my looney bin special mother.

If someone was to give me an American car I would wonder what had done to piss them off because I cannot even think of one that I would want to own.

There is not even a variation of how shit they are. They are just pure shit. That is the only reliable thing about them.

You can argue all you like but global sales figures and appeal are non-existent because they are flakey interiors hunks of shit powered by needlessly thirsty and agricultural engines put on stone aged suspension and wrapped in a shit designed body panels.

Honestly, whenever I see someone driving an American car I think "There goes another brainless mug that knows nothing about cars and loves to shit money driving a hunk of shit".

"It rides like a dream"

Buying an American car must be as enjoyable as testing the ferociousness of bear traps with your balls whilst someone jabs you in the eye with a rusty yet red hot poker.

Everytime I have driven one it was as fun as watching my own mother being punched and I love my looney bin special mother.

If someone was to give me an American car I would wonder what had done to piss them off because I cannot even think of one that I would want to own.

Don't sugar coat it...........tell us how you really feel! LOL :eusa_shhh:

"It rides like a dream"

I guess the above is how you got your forum name..Now I know your kidding,lol.................The above statement coming from the land of MGs,Jags,Triumphs and other assorted shit that would rust out underneath you,not to mention the fabulous Lucas electrics and all that for a population no bigger than Texas,lol......Per capita the UK has produced some major automotive fails..

Oh indeed we have turned out some dross and you have been lucky in that some has not hit your shores, be thankful for that. But people hanker over a Jag or an Aston or the much lauded pinnacle of motoring perfection, the McLaren F1.

Your move.

Wow, some pretty strong anti-American biases here. Hope Homeland Security isn't reading this?

Ownership experiences are better reasons IMO to like or dislike a particular brand.

I am a strong Republican, but I don't say all Democrats are shit, just most of them. :)

Wow, some pretty strong anti-American biases here. Hope Homeland Security isn't reading this?

Ownership experiences are better reasons IMO to like or dislike a particular brand.

I am a strong Republican, but I don't say all Democrats are shit, just most of them. :)

First off, no politics. Golden rule of LP.

Secondly there is no anti-American bias as a country. Far from it. Just the cars. Huge chasm of difference. Where are you getting that from?

Thirdly, you have to make a desirable product in order to gain ownership experience.

"It rides like a dream"

Cmon Chaos, tell us how you REALLY feel!

Oh indeed we have turned out some dross and you have been lucky in that some has not hit your shores, be thankful for that. But people hanker over a Jag or an Aston or the much lauded pinnacle of motoring perfection, the McLaren F1.

Your move.

Jag didn't quite step out of their reliability issues until Ford stepped in, and their desirability I'm not sure is any higher than Caddy at this point in time.

I see the new XJ about once or twice a year...same for the XK.

America is at a disadvantage for not many mid-engined "exotic" cars in their history. They simply never made anything to compete with the big boys save the GT40.

They also never made a super elite luxury car. This is definitely skewing this discussion. :icon_mrgreen: