Underground Racing TT AVENTADOR !

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the down side of the engine build besides cost?

I think being able to return the car to stock by removing the kit is a concern for some and something that cannot be done with a full build.

That video was awesome btw can't wait to see some UGR Gs vs UGR Aventadors.

So absolutely with engine builds? No bolt ons only? Dropping the engine is a slight damper for me

It shouldn't be, with the Aventador, I would spare no expense to build it right. I would like to see it with better connecting rods, even without turbo's. With a built engine, you get a 2 year warranty as well. One ride and its GAME OVER! :icon_mrgreen: Be warned, once you experience an Aventador with boost, one without will never satisfy you again.

I think being able to return the car to stock by removing the kit is a concern for some and something that cannot be done with a full build.

This just doesnt happen. Out of all the cars we have built, we have had only one that was put back to stock. That was the parts taken off a 07 Gallardo and put on the same customers 08 Superleggera.

It shouldn't be, with the Aventador, I would spare no expense to build it right. I would like to see it with better connecting rods, even without turbo's. With a built engine, you get a 2 year warranty as well. One ride and its GAME OVER! :icon_mrgreen: Be warned, once you experience an Aventador with boost, one without will never satisfy you again.

Was this build considered a stage 1, 2, 3, or R? Being that you didn't change the tires, does that mean there is room for even more? At what time will time travel occur? :headbang: Amazing stuff! You guys have established yourselves as part of modern exotic folklore. That is very impressive and makes me very happy that you are from the USA. Your tt's are becoming legendary.

Haha I really thought that said "your tits are becoming legendary". Oopsie. Looking forward to more vids. I get to see a couple Aventadors this weekend :)

Haha I really thought that said "your tits are becoming legendary". Oopsie. Looking forward to more vids. I get to see a couple Aventadors this weekend :)

haha! That is hilarious! A lot of times when I meet people who are in to cars they ask me if I have ever heard of these guys in North Carolina who twin turbo the Lambo's and make them insane. I laugh, cause it happens more and more. Youtube is the car magazine of today. Underground Racing is tearing it up!

@^#&%(*^$$#*$^*@((%*#&@(#((*&%(#(@&^$%$@@(@

I'm having trouble breathing, would someone throw some water on me, so I can get up off the floor!!!!!!

Nice job UGR Team ..... You own the high end tuner market!!!

Guest Dereiter
Thanks Dereiter! I must say, the yellow on the Aventador is SICK in person!

Absolutely! :)

photo4vi.jpg

@^#&%(*^$$#*$^*@((%*#&@(#((*&%(#(@&^$%$@@(@

I'm having trouble breathing, would someone throw some water on me, so I can get up off the floor!!!!!!

Nice job UGR Team ..... You own the high end tuner market!!!

i think between SP, Heffner, and UG the high end tuner market is covered!

great work!

BTW, did you do any hardware mods to the gearbox or it can handle the additional power and torque?

BTW, did you do any hardware mods to the gearbox or it can handle the additional power and torque?

I am wondering the same. Sure the engine will need pistons and rods. But how robust is this new transmission. Surely it's stronger than a GTR transmission.

I am wondering the same. Sure the engine will need pistons and rods. But how robust is this new transmission. Surely it's stronger than a GTR transmission.

single clutch transmissions are stronger than dual clutch ones

I agree. Just thought Id make share the nonsense. lol

For sure! Your post on page 5 is one of the best you've ever made

"based on the video it did it in 2,2secs and 0-100 tad under 4 sec.

this is the real deal on OEM tires. Throw Price out the door just for a minute , its a mechanical Marvel No other car in the world has ever gone that fast on stock Oem radial 0-60.

Im sure with R888's this thing could go 1.9s on the street.

Edited by VEGASGTR, Today, 08:54 AM."

For sure! Your post on page 5 is one of the best you've ever made

"based on the video it did it in 2,2secs and 0-100 tad under 4 sec.

this is the real deal on OEM tires. Throw Price out the door just for a minute , its a mechanical Marvel No other car in the world has ever gone that fast on stock Oem radial 0-60.

Im sure with R888's this thing could go 1.9s on the street.

Edited by VEGASGTR, Today, 08:54 AM."

Thanks Bud :)

I tell it like it is.

On R888, Aventador TT will rape from a dig. It's the real deal. I'm still curious though. Is it on pump or race C16? And if it is on C16, can we expect further builds (and power) to come?

Throw a bone out Underground ;), this platform is the future of Lamborghini extreme tuning, we live in exciting times

Easy solution: drop the original engine & tranny, seal them up & store them; get another OEM block AND LET THE BUILD BEGIN!!!!!