Which would you rather have? 08 vs 09 G

05LSV

09 hands down

The $155 seems mighty low to me especially with CCB - but since I've not been in the market maybe it has dropped more than I thought.

I LOVE my CCB! If you can drive them back to back you should notice a significant difference especially at slower speeds (09 is smoother).

08 might sound better if both are stock - but that's easily fixed. The change to fuel injection in 2009 made them quieter.

Okay so $155k for the 09? They already went from $172k to $167k without me even making an offer. Is $155k for the LP even within range?

Keep us posted on what you decide to do, I'm very interested in seeing the wiggle room they have on these cars.

I've talked with them on a few cars but they seem to get sold before I can get a look at them.

If they take 155K on that '09 I will fall out of my chair but good luck.

Might be putting an offer on the 09 today. We'll see how this plays out.

LP560.... is the 2008 a GSL?

Would you guys take a 08' SL over the LP560?

Keep us posted OP as I'll be jumping on the Lambo wagon here soon.

Would you rather have a 15k mile 2009 LP560 or a 1500 mile 2008 Gallardo? There is only a small price difference between the two because of the mileage.

Both cars are optioned well, and clutch on the 09 is 70%. Is there any concern about the 08 with so few miles that it might run into issues because of how little it's been run? Or is this actually a good thing as opposed to a bad thing?

Thanks...

Get a new Superlegerra - stop mucking about :)

Would you guys take a 08' SL over the LP560?

Keep us posted OP as I'll be jumping on the Lambo wagon here soon.

NEVER!!

to OP....get the 09....I doubt they'll sell it for $155K.

I say if you can get it at $167K is already a still. I bought mine at $175K with 3500 miles (no CCB).

Kisco, can't believe you're jumping ship to go Ferrari?! You get bored with it? How many miles on yours? I'm interested to see how much you sell yours for?

I say if you can get it at $167K is already a still. I bought mine at $175K with 3500 miles (no CCB).

Kisco, can't believe you're jumping ship to go Ferrari?! You get bored with it? How many miles on yours? I'm interested to see how much you sell yours for?

You got yours with 3500 miles for $175k and you think a 13k mile car for $167k is a steal? I guess the CCB helps.

Still working on this.

I am not in a hurry to sell. I don't have the car advertised for sale and probably won't, at least not for a while. But if I see someone looking for an LP560 here and there on the boards I will take the initiative and send them a PM to let them know I am considering selling mine.

I am definitely not bored with it since I have only put 2,000 miles on it since I bought it, I just like to experience a lot of different cars in a short amount of time. :icon_mrgreen: once (and if) I sell mine, it's either 458 or MP4 next, more than likely the MP4.

I have 12,0xx miles on it.

I am not in a hurry to sell. I don't have the car advertised for sale and probably won't, at least not for a while. But if I see someone looking for an LP560 here and there on the boards I will take the initiative and send them a PM to let them know I am considering selling mine.

I am definitely not bored with it since I have only put 2,000 miles on it since I bought it, I just like to experience a lot of different cars in a short amount of time. :icon_mrgreen: once (and if) I sell mine, it's either 458 or MP4 next, more than likely the MP4.

I have 12,0xx miles on it.

Would hate to see you get rid of it... I'm looking to get into another one.

Cannot blame you though for wanting seat time in a 458.

If you are looking at the all black LP560 w/CCB at Lambo Dallas, send me a message. I sold them that car a few days ago.

That was quick!

From your signature looks like you got an SV instead? Looking forward to seeing it at C&C.

If you are looking at the all black LP560 w/CCB at Lambo Dallas, send me a message. I sold them that car a few days ago.

Thanks. Check your messages.

560 all day long if it was me. The mileage doesn't seem that high compared to the extra options (CCBs being the big one).

Unfortunately, it seems like the black 560 at Dallas isn't going to work out. I might make one last play this week, but I think they're being a little unrealistic with what they're hoping to get for a 13k mile 2009 car, CCB or otherwise. Probably just hoping a sucker walks in and pays the full asking price. That won't be me though...

I am the minority. I liked the 07 better then the 09. I like the bigger front lights and the rear lights of the pre 560. The drive difference, the earlier cars are not quite as fast, but I can't feel the difference that much and the earlier cars shift a little harder which I like. So, I bought a 07, immediately got the 560 bumper and carbon fiber SL bits that I liked, and a Kreissieg exhaust. I put my favorite bits of the 560, SL, and the early Gallardos in to one car. I ended up spending more then the difference in the 07-09 in outfitting it, but I got what I wanted. They are all great. Get a clean car. That is more important than the difference in the 09 and 09.

Kisco's car is super nice, but it's slightly more than I'm ready to spend right now. Especially when I have another something something on the horizon. I'll post about it tomorrow probably.