I got to drive a Veyron!

VBUGKING

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's crazy. For the price of a Veyron you can get 3 or 4 supercars.

What's crazy?!?! Do you understand what it took to design and produce the veyron? You do realize that MSRP on both of these cars was much higher then what they are currently going for

What's crazy?!?! Do you understand what it took to design and produce the veyron? You do realize that MSRP on both of these cars was much higher then what they are currently going for

I understand that, what I was talking about was just the price in general. I am sure it is worth every penny in value but still, it's a crazy price.

I understand that, what I was talking about was just the price in general. I am sure it is worth every penny in value but still, it's a crazy price.

Yes as I have said, its a lot of money for 1 car. Its worth the money IMO, but its still a lot to have wrapped up in a car unless you just have an insane amount of money to play with.

any updates on your Veyron car shopping? :icon_thumleft:

No real updates, I havent pulled the trigger on anything, if I do it will most likely be the car at Premier.

Just read through all 8 pages of this thread. It was really entertaining. I got to see some great write-ups on the Veyron, a member get banned, arguments, one hot, but dirty girl and so much more. Lol!

I am a huge fan of the Veyron. Bobby, yours was gorgeous on Goldrush! Had a blast and it was nice meeting you, even if only for a second. I was in the white R8 V10 coupe. Seeing all three Veyrons together was honestly incredible!

I hear what the OP is saying about the vehicle being really expensive though. It's definitely not easy for someone to say I will spend over $1M on a car, no matter how much money one has (other than BC, lmao!). However, if someone was going to spend money like this on a car, the Veyron is definitely the way to go. I guess the OP just needs to see if this is where he wants to place his cash.

We all know cars are depreciating assets (most of the time), but I think the exclusivity of the Veyron will help hold the value. I would probably buy it, just because I have always wanted one and I know I could always sell it and recoup most of my money.

Good luck to the OP, VBOXKING, and I hope you update us with what you decide to do.

It's definitely not easy for someone to say I will spend over $1M on a car, no matter how much money one has (other than BC, lmao!). However, if someone was going to spend money like this on a car, the Veyron is definitely the way to go.

If the Zonda was street legal in the USA, it would be the million + car to have. The Veyron is a better work of science, IMO the Zonda is a work of art.

If the Zonda was street legal in the USA, it would be the million + car to have. The Veyron is a better work of science, IMO the Zonda is a work of art.

I couldn't agree more. However, we won't be seeing any Zondas over here. Other than the guy from Mexico who brings his in on temporary / visitation plates. It has been spotted at Lambo Miami a couple times.

The Huayra is going to be interesting though. Lol!

I've personally seen this car. It is clean and has a wonderful color combination. I don't have an idea what they are asking for it though.

http://www.bentleygoldcoast.com/2008-bugat...RON%2016.4&

If you do decide to pull the lever, I demand a ride as a finder's fee! :P

Thanks, I inquired about that car a few weeks ago, its a consignment car. Their price is decent, but from what I understand, the car has never been serviced. Also silver/black isnt the most highly desirable color combo on a Veyron.

Just read through all 8 pages of this thread. It was really entertaining. I got to see some great write-ups on the Veyron, a member get banned, arguments, one hot, but dirty girl and so much more. Lol!

I am a huge fan of the Veyron. Bobby, yours was gorgeous on Goldrush! Had a blast and it was nice meeting you, even if only for a second. I was in the white R8 V10 coupe. Seeing all three Veyrons together was honestly incredible!

I hear what the OP is saying about the vehicle being really expensive though. It's definitely not easy for someone to say I will spend over $1M on a car, no matter how much money one has (other than BC, lmao!). However, if someone was going to spend money like this on a car, the Veyron is definitely the way to go. I guess the OP just needs to see if this is where he wants to place his cash.

We all know cars are depreciating assets (most of the time), but I think the exclusivity of the Veyron will help hold the value. I would probably buy it, just because I have always wanted one and I know I could always sell it and recoup most of my money.

Good luck to the OP, VBOXKING, and I hope you update us with what you decide to do.

Haha, yeah, it kind of went every direction. I agree, Veyron is the way to go if spending this kind of money.

Just got caught up on this thread.......not really sure how it went from giving a testimonial of a driving experience to someone getting called out about what's theirs and what is on credit........

Anyway, VBOXX I hope you you find a Veryon if that's what you decide on, and I enjoyed reading your thoughts of the car knowing what all you have owned on here in the past. I would just like to ride in one.......

Good Luck in your search!

......side note for those concerned........I wouldn't worry about BA @ Premier.........chances are good that you don't swim in the same pool. Peace.

• 1 month later...

OK, so the tire replacement schedules are not absolutely mandatory and just internet hyperbole? I get spending 7-figures on a car. It's just when said car costs more to maintain than a comparably priced plane that it makes less sense.

Looks like that car made it in the new rascal flatts video...

Yes, I was asked to let them film the car for the video. Its actually me driving the whole time, except when Joe Don sat in car for 20 ft for the bike crash reaction.